PDA

View Full Version : Grooming Day

CatNipped[_2_]
December 8th 07, 04:50 PM
Today was grooming day in the Crews' house, everyone got mani's and pedi's
and a hairstyle - mommy got hurt.

Demi, Jessie, Ozzy and Archer all like to get their manicures and pedicures
and get their hair done, they look forward to the treats afterwards. Sammy
is a different story....

First, we're talking about almost 20 pounds of pure muscle - vet techs don't
want to go near her without a tranquilizer gun. And she does... not...
like... having her hair or nails messed with.

I always do the nails first - DUH. First I go into DH's chest of drawers
and get out a sock. Then DH and I chase Sammy down and put the sock over
her head. Then DH holds Sammy down as much as possible (he's a 280 pound
man and he still can't hold her completely still - she is *strong*) while I
clip her claws. Even though we're practiced in this art after 3.5 years, it
still takes a little while because she has *SO* much hair on her paws and
black nails, it's hard to find the "quick" to make sure I don't hurt her (if
I ever hurt her doing this then that's all she wrote 'cause she'd never let
me do it again).

After we get all 18 claws clipped DH and I sit down, check ourselves over to
make sure we still have all our extremities, curse the groomer who won't
even accept 3 times her normal fee to groom Sammy, and basically regroup.

Now it's time for her brushing which she *really* doesn't like! Again, DH
braves the teeth of death to grab her and scruff her. I was luck this time,
I got in about 10 quick strokes with the brush and got this much dead hair
off of her: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Sammy_Hair.jpg as compared to
what I got out of long-haired Demi:
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Demi_Hair.jpg. Of course, in return, I got
this on me: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Scratch1.jpg and
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Scratch2.jpg and
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Scratch3.jpg. And she managed to do that with
*clipped claws*! There are also two puncture wounds in my wrist because she
managed to buck off a 280 pound man and got free for half a second!

Thanks gawd it's another whole week before we have to do this again!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

---MIKE---
December 8th 07, 05:48 PM
I never try to clip Tiger's claws. I do brush him with a Zoom Groom
every day. He still gets mats and I try to remove them with a Mat
Breaker. He will tolerate a few swipes first thing in the morning but
as soon as it pulls he objects. I don't push it!

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Claude V. Lucas
December 8th 07, 06:44 PM
In article >,
CatNipped > wrote:
>Today was grooming day in the Crews' house, everyone got mani's and pedi's
>and a hairstyle - mommy got hurt.
>
>Demi, Jessie, Ozzy and Archer all like to get their manicures and pedicures
>and get their hair done, they look forward to the treats afterwards. Sammy
>is a different story....
>
>First, we're talking about almost 20 pounds of pure muscle - vet techs don't
>want to go near her without a tranquilizer gun. And she does... not...
>like... having her hair or nails messed with.
>
>I always do the nails first - DUH. First I go into DH's chest of drawers
>and get out a sock. Then DH and I chase Sammy down and put the sock over
>her head. Then DH holds Sammy down as much as possible (he's a 280 pound
>man and he still can't hold her completely still - she is *strong*) while I
>clip her claws. Even though we're practiced in this art after 3.5 years, it
>still takes a little while because she has *SO* much hair on her paws and
>black nails, it's hard to find the "quick" to make sure I don't hurt her (if
>I ever hurt her doing this then that's all she wrote 'cause she'd never let
>me do it again).
>
>After we get all 18 claws clipped DH and I sit down, check ourselves over to
>make sure we still have all our extremities, curse the groomer who won't
>even accept 3 times her normal fee to groom Sammy, and basically regroup.
>
>Now it's time for her brushing which she *really* doesn't like! Again, DH
>braves the teeth of death to grab her and scruff her. I was luck this time,
>I got in about 10 quick strokes with the brush and got this much dead hair
>off of her: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Sammy_Hair.jpg as compared to
>what I got out of long-haired Demi:
>http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Demi_Hair.jpg. Of course, in return, I got
>this on me: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Scratch1.jpg and
>http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Scratch2.jpg and
>http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Scratch3.jpg. And she managed to do that with
>*clipped claws*! There are also two puncture wounds in my wrist because she
>managed to buck off a 280 pound man and got free for half a second!
>
>Thanks gawd it's another whole week before we have to do this again!

Must be another Maine Coon foible.

Wrestling a 25 pound cat is definately a workout.

Bubba *hates* being groomed and/or clipped.

He's such a drama queen about it too.

Full on growling/hissing/wiggling.

At least when he bites he's not really serious about
doing any damage or else I'd be needing the Kevlar gloves.

Fortunately he seems to forget the ordeal fairly quickly,
especially after a nice food related treat

CatNipped[_2_]
December 8th 07, 07:07 PM
"Claude V. Lucas" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> CatNipped > wrote:
>>Today was grooming day in the Crews' house, everyone got mani's and pedi's
>>and a hairstyle - mommy got hurt.
>>
>>Demi, Jessie, Ozzy and Archer all like to get their manicures and
>>pedicures
>>and get their hair done, they look forward to the treats afterwards.
>>Sammy
>>is a different story....
>>
>>First, we're talking about almost 20 pounds of pure muscle - vet techs
>>don't
>>want to go near her without a tranquilizer gun. And she does... not...
>>like... having her hair or nails messed with.
>>
>>I always do the nails first - DUH. First I go into DH's chest of drawers
>>and get out a sock. Then DH and I chase Sammy down and put the sock over
>>her head. Then DH holds Sammy down as much as possible (he's a 280 pound
>>man and he still can't hold her completely still - she is *strong*) while
>>clip her claws. Even though we're practiced in this art after 3.5 years,
>>it
>>still takes a little while because she has *SO* much hair on her paws and
>>black nails, it's hard to find the "quick" to make sure I don't hurt her
>>(if
>>I ever hurt her doing this then that's all she wrote 'cause she'd never
>>let
>>me do it again).
>>
>>After we get all 18 claws clipped DH and I sit down, check ourselves over
>>make sure we still have all our extremities, curse the groomer who won't
>>even accept 3 times her normal fee to groom Sammy, and basically regroup.
>>
>>Now it's time for her brushing which she *really* doesn't like! Again, DH
>>braves the teeth of death to grab her and scruff her. I was luck this
>>time,
>>I got in about 10 quick strokes with the brush and got this much dead hair
>>off of her: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Sammy_Hair.jpg as compared to
>>what I got out of long-haired Demi:
>>http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Demi_Hair.jpg. Of course, in return, I got
>>this on me: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Scratch1.jpg and
>>http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Scratch2.jpg and
>>http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Scratch3.jpg. And she managed to do that
>>with
>>*clipped claws*! There are also two puncture wounds in my wrist because
>>she
>>managed to buck off a 280 pound man and got free for half a second!
>>
>>Thanks gawd it's another whole week before we have to do this again!
>>

> Must be another Maine Coon foible.
>
> Wrestling a 25 pound cat is definately a workout.
>
> Bubba *hates* being groomed and/or clipped.
>
> He's such a drama queen about it too.
>
> Full on growling/hissing/wiggling.
>
> At least when he bites he's not really serious about
> doing any damage or else I'd be needing the Kevlar gloves.
>
> Fortunately he seems to forget the ordeal fairly quickly,
> especially after a nice food related treat

You've described my adventure with Sammy to a tee. I'm lucky she's not
serious about biting either and, yes, as soon as it's over she's ready to
come jump up next to me and get some pettin's.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
December 8th 07, 08:00 PM
"darlin" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...
>>
> [snip]
>> First I go into DH's chest of drawers
>> and get out a sock. Then DH and I chase Sammy down and put the sock over
>> her head. Then DH holds Sammy down as much as possible (he's a 280 pound
>> man
>
> OMFG, I can't believe you actually confessed this terrible act here in a
> public forum. You are both sick and shameless.
>
> There are far better ways to get the job done than by suffocating the
> poor thing with a sock while a hulking 280 lb dude holds it down. (Like
> take it to a vet and have them give the cat tranquilizer meds.)
>
> Please please please puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeze give your poor, abused kitty
> cat to somebody who won't be so mean to it. Please. Pretty please with
> chocolate sprinkles on top.

You're an idiot! She can breathe perfectly well through the sock. Do you
*really* think giving a cat a sedative weekly is better??! Yes, weekly,
she's a Maine Coon and that's how often she has to be brushed, and before
she can be brushed she has to have her claws clipped or my arm would be
*completely* shredded! I'm the one with the wounds, she wasn't
"suffocated", she wasn't hurt, her claws were clipped and she was brushed!
Geez, some people!

CatNipped

Claude V. Lucas
December 8th 07, 08:14 PM
In article >,
CatNipped > wrote:
>"darlin" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> says...
>>>
>> [snip]
>>> First I go into DH's chest of drawers
>>> and get out a sock. Then DH and I chase Sammy down and put the sock over
>>> her head. Then DH holds Sammy down as much as possible (he's a 280 pound
>>> man
>>
>> OMFG, I can't believe you actually confessed this terrible act here in a
>> public forum. You are both sick and shameless.
>>
>> There are far better ways to get the job done than by suffocating the
>> poor thing with a sock while a hulking 280 lb dude holds it down. (Like
>> take it to a vet and have them give the cat tranquilizer meds.)
>>
>> Please please please puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeze give your poor, abused kitty
>> cat to somebody who won't be so mean to it. Please. Pretty please with
>> chocolate sprinkles on top.
>
>You're an idiot! She can breathe perfectly well through the sock. Do you
>*really* think giving a cat a sedative weekly is better??! Yes, weekly,
>she's a Maine Coon and that's how often she has to be brushed, and before
>she can be brushed she has to have her claws clipped or my arm would be
>*completely* shredded! I'm the one with the wounds, she wasn't
>"suffocated", she wasn't hurt, her claws were clipped and she was brushed!
>Geez, some people!

Well put.

Crosspost to "alt.flame" removed...

bookie
December 8th 07, 08:53 PM
On 8 Dec, 19:31, darlin > wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>

> [snip]
> > First I go into DH's chest of drawers
> > and get out a sock. Then DH and I chase Sammy down and put the sock over
> > her head. Then DH holds Sammy down as much as possible (he's a 280 pound
> > man
>
> OMFG, I can't believe you actually confessed this terrible act here in a
> public forum. You are both sick and shameless.
>
> There are far better ways to get the job done than by suffocating the
> poor thing with a sock while a hulking 280 lb dude holds it down. (Like
> take it to a vet and have them give the cat tranquilizer meds.)
>
> Please please please puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeze give your poor, abused kitty
> cat to somebody who won't be so mean to it. Please. Pretty please with
> chocolate sprinkles on top.

'catnipped abuses her cats' if i ever thought that she was ever likely
to be abusing any of her over indulged spolit brood I would eat my own
pants, and that would also be the day hell freezes over.

do you have any clue how thoroughly pampered those cats are?

abused my arse

bookie

Buddy's Mom
December 8th 07, 09:18 PM
Gosh - I must be lucky with my Maine Coon! I know they really hate to
be held - so I sit on the floor with a comb and he walks back and
forth and that is the way he gets groomed - I do this nearly daily.
He seems to sort of enjoy this, actually. If I were to hold him and
try it - oh Lord - I would need a transfusion!

Now for trimming the nails - the husband does hold him with all feet
pointed down and I quickly clip the nails. Actually, this task is on
the agenda for tomorrow!!!
Sharon

On Dec 8, 11:50�am, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> Today was grooming day in the Crews' house, everyone got mani's and pedi's
> and a hairstyle - mommy got hurt.
>
> Demi, Jessie, Ozzy and Archer all like to get their manicures and pedicures
> and get their hair done, they look forward to the treats afterwards. �Sammy
> is a different story....
>
> First, we're talking about almost 20 pounds of pure muscle - vet techs don't
> want to go near her without a tranquilizer gun. �And she does... not...
> like... having her hair or nails messed with.
>
> I always do the nails first - DUH. �First I go into DH's chest of drawers
> and get out a sock. �Then DH and I chase Sammy down and put the sock over
> her head. �Then DH holds Sammy down as much as possible (he's a 280 pound
> man and he still can't hold her completely still - she is *strong*) while I
> clip her claws. �Even though we're practiced in this art after 3.5 years, it
> still takes a little while because she has *SO* much hair on her paws and
> black nails, it's hard to find the "quick" to make sure I don't hurt her (if
> I ever hurt her doing this then that's all she wrote 'cause she'd never let
> me do it again).
>
> After we get all 18 claws clipped DH and I sit down, check ourselves over to
> make sure we still have all our extremities, curse the groomer who won't
> even accept 3 times her normal fee to groom Sammy, and basically regroup.
>
> Now it's time for her brushing which she *really* doesn't like! �Again, DH
> braves the teeth of death to grab her and scruff her. �I was luck this time,
> I got in about 10 quick strokes with the brush and got this much dead hair
> off of her: �http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Sammy_Hair.jpgas compared to
> what I got out of long-haired Demi:http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Demi_Hair..jpg. �Of course, in return, I got
> this on me: �http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Scratch1.jpgandhttp://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Scratch2.jpgandhttp://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Scratch3.jpg. �And she managed to do that with
> *clipped claws*! �There are also two puncture wounds in my wrist because she
> managed to buck off a 280 pound man and got free for half a second!
>
> Thanks gawd it's another whole week before we have to do this again!
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: �http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

CatNipped[_2_]
December 8th 07, 09:20 PM
"Claude V. Lucas" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> CatNipped > wrote:
>>"darlin" > wrote in message
>>> In article >,
>>> says...
>>>>
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> OMFG, I can't believe you actually confessed this terrible act here in a
>>> public forum. You are both sick and shameless.
>>>
>>> There are far better ways to get the job done than by suffocating the
>>> poor thing with a sock while a hulking 280 lb dude holds it down. (Like
>>> take it to a vet and have them give the cat tranquilizer meds.)
>>>
>>> Please please please puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeze give your poor, abused kitty
>>> cat to somebody who won't be so mean to it. Please. Pretty please with
>>> chocolate sprinkles on top.
>>
>>You're an idiot! She can breathe perfectly well through the sock. Do you
>>*really* think giving a cat a sedative weekly is better??! Yes, weekly,
>>she's a Maine Coon and that's how often she has to be brushed, and before
>>she can be brushed she has to have her claws clipped or my arm would be
>>*completely* shredded! I'm the one with the wounds, she wasn't
>>"suffocated", she wasn't hurt, her claws were clipped and she was brushed!
>>Geez, some people!
>>

> Well put.

Thanks!

First, pilling Sammy is worse than clipping her claws - she *really* doesn't
like that! Second, maybe it's because of how I feel about mind/mood
altering drugs for myself, but I don't believe it's ever a good idea to put
something into a cat's system that going to last for *hours* just to save
her a few minutes of aggravation. The intramuscular sedation a vet uses
would be even worse.

The purpose of the sock is similar to when a horse is "hooded", it keeps
them calm. My vet is the one who first told me about it when I asked him
about a muzzle for a cat. Unlike muzzling a dog, muzzling a cat doesn't
really help because they still have 4 paws full of weapons. The sock is
perfectly harmless (before I ever used it on her I put it over my own mouth
and nose and breathed through it for 5 minutes and it didn't even remotely
restrict my breathing), but it does make a cat freeze for a few minutes. If
Sammy doesn't see the clippers approaching her claws, it doesn't bother her
as much as when she does.

As far as DH holding her down, how else would a vet or vet tech get her to
keep still long enough to administer the sedation? It's not like they
*really* use tranquillizer guns! ;>

As I said, geez, some people!

Hugs,

CatNipped

> Crosspost to "alt.flame" removed...

Claude V. Lucas
December 8th 07, 10:41 PM
In article >,
CatNipped > wrote:
>"Claude V. Lucas" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> CatNipped > wrote:

>>>You're an idiot! She can breathe perfectly well through the sock. Do you
>>>*really* think giving a cat a sedative weekly is better??! Yes, weekly,
>>>she's a Maine Coon and that's how often she has to be brushed, and before
>>>she can be brushed she has to have her claws clipped or my arm would be
>>>*completely* shredded! I'm the one with the wounds, she wasn't
>>>"suffocated", she wasn't hurt, her claws were clipped and she was brushed!
>>>Geez, some people!
>>>

>> Well put.
>
>Thanks!
>
>First, pilling Sammy is worse than clipping her claws - she *really* doesn't
>like that! Second, maybe it's because of how I feel about mind/mood
>altering drugs for myself, but I don't believe it's ever a good idea to put
>something into a cat's system that going to last for *hours* just to save
>her a few minutes of aggravation. The intramuscular sedation a vet uses
>would be even worse.
>
>The purpose of the sock is similar to when a horse is "hooded", it keeps
>them calm. My vet is the one who first told me about it when I asked him
>about a muzzle for a cat. Unlike muzzling a dog, muzzling a cat doesn't
>really help because they still have 4 paws full of weapons. The sock is
>perfectly harmless (before I ever used it on her I put it over my own mouth
>and nose and breathed through it for 5 minutes and it didn't even remotely
>restrict my breathing), but it does make a cat freeze for a few minutes. If
>Sammy doesn't see the clippers approaching her claws, it doesn't bother her
>as much as when she does.
>
>As far as DH holding her down, how else would a vet or vet tech get her to
>keep still long enough to administer the sedation? It's not like they
>*really* use tranquillizer guns! ;>

I know what a tussle Maine Coon maintenance can be...

I generally grab Bubba by all 4 feet when he's not
paying attention and flip him upside down in my lap
to do the nails. Sometimes I have to pin him to the
arm of the couch with the side of my butt when he's
*really* not in the mood.

I usually do the comb & brush out on a different day.

Both at the same time id udully too much for either of us.

Claude V. Lucas
December 8th 07, 10:42 PM
In article >,
Claude V. Lucas > wrote:
>In article >,
>CatNipped > wrote:
>>"Claude V. Lucas" > wrote in message

>>> Well put.
>>
>>Thanks!
>>
>>First, pilling Sammy is worse than clipping her claws - she *really* doesn't
>>like that! Second, maybe it's because of how I feel about mind/mood
>>altering drugs for myself, but I don't believe it's ever a good idea to put
>>something into a cat's system that going to last for *hours* just to save
>>her a few minutes of aggravation. The intramuscular sedation a vet uses
>>would be even worse.
>>
>>The purpose of the sock is similar to when a horse is "hooded", it keeps
>>them calm. My vet is the one who first told me about it when I asked him
>>about a muzzle for a cat. Unlike muzzling a dog, muzzling a cat doesn't
>>really help because they still have 4 paws full of weapons. The sock is
>>perfectly harmless (before I ever used it on her I put it over my own mouth
>>and nose and breathed through it for 5 minutes and it didn't even remotely
>>restrict my breathing), but it does make a cat freeze for a few minutes. If
>>Sammy doesn't see the clippers approaching her claws, it doesn't bother her
>>as much as when she does.
>>
>>As far as DH holding her down, how else would a vet or vet tech get her to
>>keep still long enough to administer the sedation? It's not like they
>>*really* use tranquillizer guns! ;>
>>

>I know what a tussle Maine Coon maintenance can be...
>
>I generally grab Bubba by all 4 feet when he's not
>paying attention and flip him upside down in my lap
>to do the nails. Sometimes I have to pin him to the
>arm of the couch with the side of my butt when he's
>*really* not in the mood.
>
>I usually do the comb & brush out on a different day.
>
>Both at the same time id udully too much for either of us.

Great proofreading. :^) ^^^^^^^^. "is usually"...

CatNipped[_2_]
December 8th 07, 11:30 PM
"Claude V. Lucas" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> Claude V. Lucas > wrote:
>>In article >,
>>CatNipped > wrote:

>>>Thanks!
>>>
>>>First, pilling Sammy is worse than clipping her claws - she *really*
>>>doesn't
>>>like that! Second, maybe it's because of how I feel about mind/mood
>>>altering drugs for myself, but I don't believe it's ever a good idea to
>>>put
>>>something into a cat's system that going to last for *hours* just to save
>>>her a few minutes of aggravation. The intramuscular sedation a vet uses
>>>would be even worse.
>>>
>>>The purpose of the sock is similar to when a horse is "hooded", it keeps
>>>them calm. My vet is the one who first told me about it when I asked him
>>>about a muzzle for a cat. Unlike muzzling a dog, muzzling a cat doesn't
>>>really help because they still have 4 paws full of weapons. The sock is
>>>perfectly harmless (before I ever used it on her I put it over my own
>>>mouth
>>>and nose and breathed through it for 5 minutes and it didn't even
>>>remotely
>>>restrict my breathing), but it does make a cat freeze for a few minutes.
>>>If
>>>Sammy doesn't see the clippers approaching her claws, it doesn't bother
>>>her
>>>as much as when she does.
>>>
>>>As far as DH holding her down, how else would a vet or vet tech get her
>>>keep still long enough to administer the sedation? It's not like they
>>>*really* use tranquillizer guns! ;>
>>>

>>I know what a tussle Maine Coon maintenance can be...
>>
>>I generally grab Bubba by all 4 feet when he's not
>>paying attention and flip him upside down in my lap
>>to do the nails. Sometimes I have to pin him to the
>>arm of the couch with the side of my butt when he's
>>*really* not in the mood.
>>
>>I usually do the comb & brush out on a different day.
>>
>>Both at the same time id udully too much for either of us.
>>

> Great proofreading. :^) ^^^^^^^^. "is usually"...

I knew what you meant! ;>

I go on the philosophy of "get it all done at once and the breathe easy for
a week! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
December 9th 07, 12:26 AM
"bookie" > wrote in message
> On 8 Dec, 19:31, darlin > wrote:
>> In article >,
>> says...
>>

>> [snip]
>> > First I go into DH's chest of drawers
>> > and get out a sock. Then DH and I chase Sammy down and put the sock
>> > over
>> > her head. Then DH holds Sammy down as much as possible (he's a 280
>> > pound
>> > man
>>
>> OMFG, I can't believe you actually confessed this terrible act here in a
>> public forum. You are both sick and shameless.
>>
>> There are far better ways to get the job done than by suffocating the
>> poor thing with a sock while a hulking 280 lb dude holds it down. (Like
>> take it to a vet and have them give the cat tranquilizer meds.)
>>
>> Please please please puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeze give your poor, abused kitty
>> cat to somebody who won't be so mean to it. Please. Pretty please with
>> chocolate sprinkles on top.
>
> 'catnipped abuses her cats' if i ever thought that she was ever likely
> to be abusing any of her over indulged spolit brood I would eat my own
> pants, and that would also be the day hell freezes over.
>
> do you have any clue how thoroughly pampered those cats are?
>
> abused my arse
>
> bookie

Thank you Bookie, although yours are just as pampered (and *why* are we
diapering our cats? ;>).

Hugs,

CatNipped

Scott Campbell
December 9th 07, 02:39 PM
darlin wrote:
> In article >,
> says...
>>
> [snip]
>> First I go into DH's chest of drawers
>> and get out a sock. Then DH and I chase Sammy down and put the sock
>> over her head. Then DH holds Sammy down as much as possible (he's a
>> 280 pound man
>
> OMFG, I can't believe you actually confessed this terrible act here
> in a public forum. You are both sick and shameless.
>
> There are far better ways to get the job done than by suffocating the
> poor thing with a sock while a hulking 280 lb dude holds it down.
> (Like take it to a vet and have them give the cat tranquilizer meds.)
>
> Please please please puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeze give your poor, abused kitty
> cat to somebody who won't be so mean to it. Please. Pretty please
> with chocolate sprinkles on top.

I think my cat may be turning gay.

The last couple of times I was boning him he
didn't seem to squirm as much.

--
Scott Campbell

"Well, they say that virtue is its own reward,
but when the surf comes in I'm gonna get my board,
I've got my own ideas about the Righteous Kick,
so you can keep your reward,
I'd just as soon stay Sick..." - Lux Interior

cybercat
December 9th 07, 03:29 PM
"Scott Campbell" > wrote in message
> darlin wrote:
>> In article >,
>> says...
>>>
>> [snip]
>>> First I go into DH's chest of drawers
>>> and get out a sock. Then DH and I chase Sammy down and put the sock
>>> over her head. Then DH holds Sammy down as much as possible (he's a
>>> 280 pound man
>>
>> OMFG, I can't believe you actually confessed this terrible act here
>> in a public forum. You are both sick and shameless.
>>
>> There are far better ways to get the job done than by suffocating the
>> poor thing with a sock while a hulking 280 lb dude holds it down.
>> (Like take it to a vet and have them give the cat tranquilizer meds.)
>>
>> Please please please puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeze give your poor, abused kitty
>> cat to somebody who won't be so mean to it. Please. Pretty please
>> with chocolate sprinkles on top.
>
> I think my cat may be turning gay.
>
> The last couple of times I was boning him he
> didn't seem to squirm as much.

He's not gay. Your dick is just very, very tiny.

CatNipped[_2_]
December 9th 07, 03:38 PM
"Galloping Clippers" > wrote in message
> CatNipped wrote:
>
>> "darlin" > wrote in message
>>
>>>In article >,
says...

>>>[snip]

>>>OMFG, I can't believe you actually confessed this terrible act here in a
>>>public forum. You are both sick and shameless.
>>>
>>>There are far better ways to get the job done than by suffocating the
>>>poor thing with a sock while a hulking 280 lb dude holds it down. (Like
>>>take it to a vet and have them give the cat tranquilizer meds.)
>>>
>>>Please please please puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeze give your poor, abused kitty
>>>cat to somebody who won't be so mean to it. Please. Pretty please with
>>>chocolate sprinkles on top.
>>

>> You're an idiot! She can breathe perfectly well through the sock.
>
> Also, maybe a tiny bit of Feliway sprayed onto the sock might help.

Now that's an idea! Maybe not put the Feliway directly on the sock, but if
I put the sock in the dryer with a damp rag with Feliway on it, that might
help (I use the same sock every time since it's the one I experimented on
myself so I know she can breathe through it easily).

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
December 9th 07, 03:40 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "Scott Campbell" > wrote in message
>> darlin wrote:
>>> In article >,
>>> says...
>>>>
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> OMFG, I can't believe you actually confessed this terrible act here
>>> in a public forum. You are both sick and shameless.
>>>
>>> There are far better ways to get the job done than by suffocating the
>>> poor thing with a sock while a hulking 280 lb dude holds it down.
>>> (Like take it to a vet and have them give the cat tranquilizer meds.)
>>>
>>> Please please please puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeze give your poor, abused kitty
>>> cat to somebody who won't be so mean to it. Please. Pretty please
>>> with chocolate sprinkles on top.
>>
>> I think my cat may be turning gay.
>>
>> The last couple of times I was boning him he
>> didn't seem to squirm as much.
>>

> He's not gay. Your dick is just very, very tiny.

ROTFLMAO! Sic 'm CC! Those alt.flamers have *NO* idea who they're messing
with!!! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

Avoid normal situations.
December 9th 07, 04:04 PM

[..]

Have you had a look at alt.horror lately?

--
alt.flame Special Forces
"If history cannot give us panaceas, it is the best possible cure of the yen

cybercat
December 9th 07, 04:14 PM
"Avoid normal situations." >
wrote in message ...
> In alt.flame CatNipped > wrote:
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>
> [..]
>
>> ROTFLMAO! Sic 'm CC! Those alt.flamers have *NO* idea who they're
>> messing
>> with!!! ;>
>
> Have you had a look at alt.horror lately?

Newsflash:

Nobody outside your little asshole clique gives a ****.

Scott Campbell
December 9th 07, 04:19 PM
cybercat wrote:
> "Scott Campbell" > wrote in message
>> darlin wrote:
>>> In article >,
>>> says...
>>>>
>>> [snip]
>>>
>>> OMFG, I can't believe you actually confessed this terrible act here
>>> in a public forum. You are both sick and shameless.
>>>
>>> There are far better ways to get the job done than by suffocating
>>> the poor thing with a sock while a hulking 280 lb dude holds it
>>> down. (Like take it to a vet and have them give the cat
>>> tranquilizer meds.) Please please please puhleeeeeeeeeeeeeze give your
>>> poor, abused
>>> kitty cat to somebody who won't be so mean to it. Please. Pretty
>>> please with chocolate sprinkles on top.
>>
>> I think my cat may be turning gay.
>>
>> The last couple of times I was boning him he
>> didn't seem to squirm as much.
>
> He's not gay.

Whew. Can you imagine my shame if Mr. Puss Puss turned
fag?

> Your dick is just very, very tiny.

Hey, I'm sensitive about that. And I'd appreciate it if you'd
keep such hurtful sentiments to yourself.

--
Scott Campbell

"I named my dog 'Stay'. I had hours of fun saying, 'Come, Stay.'
But he got wise. Now when I call him he just ignores me and
continues typing." - Steven Wright

Scott Campbell
December 9th 07, 04:38 PM
Avoid normal situations. wrote:
> In alt.flame Scott Campbell > wrote:
>> darlin wrote:
>
> [..]
>
>> I think my cat may be turning gay.
>
>> The last couple of times I was boning him he
>> didn't seem to squirm as much.
>
> That's Stockholm syndrome.

Whenever I'm in bed and the kitty jumps up on my chest,
I scratch him behind the ears but he invariably turns
around, raises his ass, and puts it right in my face. I mean,
what the hell am I supposed to do?

--
Scott Campbell

"Rush Limbaugh is a scat-muncher." - Bill Hicks

CatNipped[_2_]
December 9th 07, 09:41 PM
"darlin" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...

>> > He's not gay. Your dick is just very, very tiny.
>>
>> ROTFLMAO! Sic 'm CC! Those alt.flamers have *NO* idea who they're
>> messing
>> with!!! ;>
>
> Ever watch footage of the STORAX SEDAN nuclear weapon test? You can
> find it on the web. Basically what you see in the video is a quiet,
> fairly flat desert area that is suddenly blasted apart by a violent
> explosion that propels a ****ing /huge/ cloud of dirt and rocks
> thousands of feet into the air. After the dust settles, you see that
> the once-level ground has a gigantic big crater in it.
>
> That's analogous to what some ADOTF regs like to do froups that
> challenge them. Just so you know. (The smoking crater that was once
> alt.horror is a good example.)

Been there, done that and we're still here, thankyouverymuch! BTW, need
some good recipes? ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

> /grabs popcorn
> //munch-munch

cybercat
December 9th 07, 11:28 PM
"darlin" > wrote in message
> In article >,
> says...

>> > He's not gay. Your dick is just very, very tiny.
>>
>> ROTFLMAO! Sic 'm CC! Those alt.flamers have *NO* idea who they're
>> messing
>> with!!! ;>
>
> Ever watch footage of the STORAX SEDAN nuclear weapon test? You can
> find it on the web. Basically what you see in the video is a quiet,
> fairly flat desert area that is suddenly blasted apart by a violent
> explosion that propels a ****ing /huge/ cloud of dirt and rocks
> thousands of feet into the air. After the dust settles, you see that
> the once-level ground has a gigantic big crater in it.
>
> That's analogous to what some ADOTF regs like to do froups that
> challenge them. Just so you know. (The smoking crater that was once
> alt.horror is a good example.)
>
> /grabs popcorn
> //munch-munch

You're preaching to the choir, you idiot. You and I have probably emailed.

In any case, this is not that kind of group, you know, where everybody
quakes
when a pack of trolls descend. That's so 1999. Nobody gives a ****.

You're posting via OCTANEWS?

Oh yes, you are bad.

CatNipped[_2_]
December 10th 07, 12:25 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "darlin" > wrote in message
>> In article >,
>> says...

>>> ROTFLMAO! Sic 'm CC! Those alt.flamers have *NO* idea who they're
>>> messing
>>> with!!! ;>
>>
>> Ever watch footage of the STORAX SEDAN nuclear weapon test? You can
>> find it on the web. Basically what you see in the video is a quiet,
>> fairly flat desert area that is suddenly blasted apart by a violent
>> explosion that propels a ****ing /huge/ cloud of dirt and rocks
>> thousands of feet into the air. After the dust settles, you see that
>> the once-level ground has a gigantic big crater in it.
>>
>> That's analogous to what some ADOTF regs like to do froups that
>> challenge them. Just so you know. (The smoking crater that was once
>> alt.horror is a good example.)
>>
>> /grabs popcorn
>> //munch-munch
>
> You're preaching to the choir, you idiot. You and I have probably emailed.
>
> In any case, this is not that kind of group, you know, where everybody
> quakes
> when a pack of trolls descend. That's so 1999. Nobody gives a ****.
>
> You're posting via OCTANEWS?
>
> Oh yes, you are bad.

LOL! Ain't that the truth! 99% of all news servers are able to stop
"flooding", and posts by trolls? ho-hum, can we say "ignore" kiddies? ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

The 2-Belo
December 10th 07, 12:52 AM
darlin totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:

>That's analogous to what some ADOTF regs like to do froups that
>challenge them. Just so you know. (The smoking crater that was once
>alt.horror is a good example.)

DYOFDW.

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
Emperor, Meow (Retired, on generous military pension)

"Today tragedy struck a very small town. The town's
only parking lot caught fire and burned to the ground.
The police chief had this to say: 'It was either one
psychopath, full of hate... or a group of five psychopaths
with 20 percent of the hate for each.'" -- John F. Stepp

The 2-Belo
December 10th 07, 12:55 AM
Scott Campbell totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of
snot:

>Avoid normal situations. wrote:
>> In alt.flame Scott Campbell > wrote:
>>> darlin wrote:
>>
>> [..]
>>
>>> I think my cat may be turning gay.
>>
>>> The last couple of times I was boning him he
>>> didn't seem to squirm as much.
>>
>> That's Stockholm syndrome.
>
>Whenever I'm in bed and the kitty jumps up on my chest,
>I scratch him behind the ears but he invariably turns
>around, raises his ass, and puts it right in my face. I mean,
>what the hell am I supposed to do?

Play "Reveille".

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
Emperor, Meow (Retired, on generous military pension)
afk-mn WebCenter: http://www.godhatesjanks.org/webcenter/
auk: Hammer of Thor by Special Decree 1999
(Upgraded to Diamond in 2005)
aavf3: mhm21x20

"Today tragedy struck a very small town. The town's
only parking lot caught fire and burned to the ground.
The police chief had this to say: 'It was either one
psychopath, full of hate... or a group of five psychopaths
with 20 percent of the hate for each.'" -- John F. Stepp

cybercat
December 10th 07, 01:14 AM
"The 2-Belo" > wrote in message
> darlin totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:
>
>>That's analogous to what some ADOTF regs like to do froups that
>>challenge them. Just so you know. (The smoking crater that was once
>>alt.horror is a good example.)
>
> DYOFDW.
>

> --
> The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
> Emperor, Meow (Retired, on generous military pension)
> afk-mn WebCenter: http://www.godhatesjanks.org/webcenter/
> auk: Hammer of Thor by Special Decree 1999
> (Upgraded to Diamond in 2005)
> aavf3: mhm21x20
>
> "Today tragedy struck a very small town. The town's
> only parking lot caught fire and burned to the ground.
> The police chief had this to say: 'It was either one
> psychopath, full of hate... or a group of five psychopaths
> with 20 percent of the hate for each.'" -- John F. Stepp

It's nice to see that you're still around.

Bufford L. Hatchett
December 10th 07, 02:32 AM
On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 18:48:39 -0700, darlin > wrote:

>In article >,
says...
>> darlin totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:
>>
>> >That's analogous to what some ADOTF regs like to do froups that
>> >challenge them. Just so you know. (The smoking crater that was once
>> >alt.horror is a good example.)
>>
>> DYOFDW.
>
>I'm not an AdotF reg, doofus. If you knew how to use Google Groups

What makes you think you're worth the effort of a Google Groups

Just tryin' to help,
Bufford L. Hatchett

Bufford L. Hatchett
December 10th 07, 03:07 AM
On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 19:42:27 -0700, darlin > wrote:

>In article >,
says...
>> On Sun, 9 Dec 2007 18:48:39 -0700, darlin > wrote:
>>
>> >In article >,
>> says...

>> >I'm not an AdotF reg, doofus. If you knew how to use Google Groups
>>
>> What makes you think you're worth the effort of a Google Groups
>
>The same thing that makes me think people like you don't want to make
>fools of yourselves in public. Looks I was wrong, though. Fool.

"Looks I was wrong?" It's starting to smell like TARRANT COUNTY
COLLEGE in here.

Just tryin' to help,
Bufford L. Hatchett

The 2-Belo
December 10th 07, 03:08 AM
darlin totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:

>In article >,
says...
>> darlin totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:
>>
>> >That's analogous to what some ADOTF regs like to do froups that
>> >challenge them. Just so you know. (The smoking crater that was once
>> >alt.horror is a good example.)
>>
>> DYOFDW.
>
>I'm not an AdotF reg, doofus.

It's kind of you to state the comically obvious, but in any case: Thank good
suffering Christ for that. This group already has plenty of talentless gasbags
floating around as it is.

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
Emperor, Meow (Retired, on generous military pension)
afk-mn WebCenter: http://www.godhatesjanks.org/webcenter/
auk: Hammer of Thor by Special Decree 1999
(Upgraded to Diamond in 2005)
aavf3: mhm21x20

"Today tragedy struck a very small town. The town's
only parking lot caught fire and burned to the ground.
The police chief had this to say: 'It was either one
psychopath, full of hate... or a group of five psychopaths
with 20 percent of the hate for each.'" -- John F. Stepp

CatNipped[_2_]
December 10th 07, 12:45 PM
Doesn't this remind you of kids vying for an adults attention? Mom, mom,
look at me, look at me, see what I can do? Sad really.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
December 11th 07, 11:40 PM
Look at me... now watch this - Im a big bad flamer and Im going to totaly
devastat you froup, like Armurgedin only wrost.

Now watch closedly, dont miss this....

Hey, you in teh back - I sed WATCH this......

I sed WATCH ME!!! <standing on head>

OK, your ready??

Watch closedly.....

Yo' mama!!!!!

<looks around at the massive LACK of devastation>

Wait, wait, that wasnt it, watch this,

I SED WATCH ME!! Im the masterbater, I mean master flamer and Im gone kill
this froup!

Rady? WATCH!

Yo' MAMA!!!!!!!!

YO' MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*YO'* *MAMA*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<slinks away into obscurity, crying, when mommy calls him/her to bed>

See anybody you know in the above??? ;>

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

The 2-Belo
December 12th 07, 02:23 AM
darlin totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:

>In article >,
says...
>> darlin > wrote in :
>>
>> > In article >,
>> > says...

>> > I'm not an AdotF reg, doofus. If you knew how to use Google Groups
>>
>> Perhaps you should try Googling "DYOFDW", sweetie.
>>
>> > /looks at teh froup line
>> >
>> > ...LOL! Didja do that on purpose, or are you a total dumbass?
>>
>> He used the same groups line as in your original post, dearie.
>
>Unaltered xpost + DYOFDW = LULZ

One unaltered xpost + DYOFDW = hardly the "smoking crater" you're apparently
trying to induce.

--
The 2-Belo [the2beloATmsdDOTbiglobeDOTneDOTjp]
Emperor, Meow (Retired, on generous military pension)
afk-mn WebCenter: http://www.godhatesjanks.org/webcenter/
auk: Hammer of Thor by Special Decree 1999
(Upgraded to Diamond in 2005)
aavf3: mhm21x20

"Today tragedy struck a very small town. The town's
only parking lot caught fire and burned to the ground.
The police chief had this to say: 'It was either one
psychopath, full of hate... or a group of five psychopaths
with 20 percent of the hate for each.'" -- John F. Stepp

Jade hasn't said anything about this nym yet, except that she said that she said something about it
December 12th 07, 08:26 PM
darlin wrote:

> In article >,
> says...
>> spooge > wrote in
>> >
>> > Yer one tough Usenet hombre alright. You must be from Brawl Hall.
>>
>> I had my money on hellflamewarz.
>
> Hey, spooge, do you get butt hickies from having Cujo's mouth vacuum
> sealed to your ass all day long? Just wonderin'. (Appropriate group
> added.)

all day? you know technically i swear cujo comes up sometimes to squeal
something about some astrologer guy and then goes right back to sucking
****e.

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3OZTcNACSY

jade hasn't said anything about my new sig, either, except that she said
that she did.

Rob "Mop Jockey" "Roberta" Wolfe
OFISHIAL Benevolent Dictator of AUK
HAotM, ConT, dw:OPP, ASPCA , HAND, FOAD
http://netkooks.org/ofishialbenevolentdictator/picture.jpg
<insert more imaginary titles here later>

Bufford L. Hatchett
December 12th 07, 08:50 PM
On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 12:39:33 -0700, darlin > wrote:

>In article >,
says...
>> darlin totally sneezed all over alt.flame with a withering cloud of snot:
>>
>> >In article >,
>> says...

>> >Unaltered xpost + DYOFDW = LULZ
>>
>> One unaltered xpost
>
>One? Count again, sweetums.
>
>> + DYOFDW = hardly the "smoking crater"
>
>The almighty poast count notwithstanding, screaming "DYOFDW" and then
>failing/refusing to trim the xpost is a recipe for hilarity that gets
>better with each follow up.

I think you'll get a kick out of my two new discoveries from
alt.gossip.celebrities: agentsmith (whom I am teaching how to cascade)
and "Don" (who is a little bit slower on the uptake).

Just tryin' to help,
Bufford L. Hatchett

John \C\
December 12th 07, 11:48 PM
"Jade hasn't said anything about this nym yet, except that she said that
she said something about it a long tyme ago..." >
wrote in message ...
> darlin wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > says...
> >> spooge > wrote in

> >> I had my money on hellflamewarz.
> >
> > Hey, spooge, do you get butt hickies from having Cujo's mouth vacuum
> > sealed to your ass all day long? Just wonderin'. (Appropriate
group
> > added.)
>
> all day? you know technically i swear cujo comes up sometimes to
squeal
> something about some astrologer guy and then goes right back to
sucking
> ****e.

Krap, I thought that she was a "Karpet-Muncher".

No. 1