PDA

View Full Version : Please Help!

Sara Watkins
December 10th 07, 03:11 AM
For the past day or so my cat has been biting at her tail until it
bleeds! She also seems to have been licking herself down below a lot
recently too. Worse of all, I noticed blood in her poop just now.

What's wrong with her?

What should I do?

cybercat
December 10th 07, 03:16 AM
"Sara Watkins" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> For the past day or so my cat has been biting at her tail until it
> bleeds! She also seems to have been licking herself down below a lot
> recently too. Worse of all, I noticed blood in her poop just now.
>
> What's wrong with her?
>
> What should I do?

Do you think a visit to the vet might make you feel better? Blood in stool
can be a sign of serious problems.

*cat people--the followups to this post are set to
uk.local.yorkshire.moderated, so this is one of our novice twollies. So
cute. If you reply to this without changing the group line, you will be
posting to the uk group and not this group.

Sheelagh>\o\
December 10th 07, 06:50 PM
On 10 Dec, 02:16, "cybercat" > wrote:
> "Sara Watkins" <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > For the past day or so my cat has been biting at her tail until it
> > bleeds! She also seems to have been licking herself down below a lot
> > recently too. Worse of all, I noticed blood in her poop just now.
>
> > What's wrong with her?
>
> > What should I do?
>
> Do you think a visit to the vet might make you feel better? Blood in stool
> can be a sign of serious problems.
>
> *cat people--the followups to this post are set to
> uk.local.yorkshire.moderated, so this is one of our novice twollies. So
> cute. If you reply to this without changing the group line, you will be
> posting to the uk group and not this group.

> *cat people--the followups to this post are set to
> uk.local.yorkshire.moderated, so this is one of our novice twollies. So
> cute. If you reply to this without changing the group line, you will be
> posting to the uk group and not this group.

> > What's wrong with her?
>
> > What should I do?

TAKE YOUR CAT TO THE VET ASAP PLEASE?

> *cat people--the followups to this post are set to
> uk.local.yorkshire.moderated, so this is one of our novice twollies. So
> cute. If you reply to this without changing the group line, you will be
> posting to the uk group and not this group.

LOL!!
<holding my sides>

I Love the accent :o)
Sheelagh >"o"<