PDA

View Full Version : I was wrong about one thing....

buster
December 11th 07, 01:50 AM
I was wrong about one thing, there IS a veterinarians' oath:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterinarian's_Oath

pretty weak though.

Here's the link to the Tucson Veternarians' Oath:

http://showmethemoney.orgetout.com

http://moneytalks.bull****walks.com

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee
December 11th 07, 02:05 AM
buster wrote:
:: I was wrong about one thing, there IS a veterinarians' oath:
::
:: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterinarian's_Oath
::
:: pretty weak though.
::
:: Here's the link to the Tucson Veternarians' Oath:
::
:: http://showmethemoney.orgetout.com
::
:: http://moneytalks.bull****walks.com

It would be better if you lived in England...check this out!

http://tinyurl.com/3bglwq
--
Pitô.ônya

Rod Speed
December 11th 07, 02:48 AM
buster > wrote:

> I was wrong about one thing, there IS a veterinarians' oath:

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterinarian's_Oath

> pretty weak though.

And it doesnt mean that most vets take any oath at all, anyway.

> Here's the link to the Tucson Veternarians' Oath:

> http://showmethemoney.orgetout.com
> http://moneytalks.bull****walks.com

Easy to claim, hell of a lot harder to actually substantiate that claim.

Anyone with a clue wouldnt have any pets until they have the income to pay
for what treatment they might need, and what food they might need, etc etc etc.

Why should any vet owe you a damned thing ?

Ralph
December 11th 07, 04:13 AM
I don't know why a vet would owe me anything,
but I expect not to be bilked, just because I'm asking a professional for
help.

"Rod Speed" > wrote in message
> buster > wrote:
>
>> I was wrong about one thing, there IS a veterinarians' oath:
>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterinarian's_Oath
>
>> pretty weak though.
>
> And it doesnt mean that most vets take any oath at all, anyway.
>
>> Here's the link to the Tucson Veternarians' Oath:
>
>> http://showmethemoney.orgetout.com
>> http://moneytalks.bull****walks.com
>
> Easy to claim, hell of a lot harder to actually substantiate that claim.
>
> Anyone with a clue wouldnt have any pets until they have the income to pay
> for what treatment they might need, and what food they might need, etc etc
> etc.
>
> Why should any vet owe you a damned thing ?

hmmm
December 12th 07, 12:47 AM
"Rod Speed" > wrote in
:

> buster > wrote:
>
>> I was wrong about one thing, there IS a veterinarians' oath:
>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veterinarian's_Oath
>
>> pretty weak though.
>
> And it doesnt mean that most vets take any oath at all, anyway.

Looks like it's a standard oath in order to graduate.

>> Here's the link to the Tucson Veternarians' Oath:
>
>> http://showmethemoney.orgetout.com
>> http://moneytalks.bull****walks.com
>
> Easy to claim, hell of a lot harder to actually substantiate that
> claim.

Have you been following the threads on this, does not look like it.
Several indications the OP is correct in his assessment.

> Anyone with a clue wouldnt have any pets until they have the income to
> pay for what treatment they might need, and what food they might need,
> etc etc etc.

I guess your clueless that people sometimes take in animals that are
abandoned by others. They did not choose to have an animal, but gave it
a home out of the kindness of their hearts,-a kindness that is lacking
in many veternarians in practice today. Have you been to a vet lately?
Obscene what some of them are charging and they frequently DEMAND
payment immediately. The original thread was directed I believe at vets
in a particular city, Tucson, so this may or may not apply as much to
you're area.

> Why should any vet owe you a damned thing ?

He owes the owner nothing, but as a professional medical doctor he owes
the animals some consideration, not just consideration of his own
personal money needs. As usual, you are quick to judge before any real
thought into the matter.