PDA

View Full Version : A new game.

James
December 15th 07, 09:08 PM
Today she played catch me if you can. She came up to me but when I
tried to pick her up she moved a couple feet away. She kept that up
and we ended up in the neighbors back yard. She then hop the fence
into another yard. Well, I know I wasn't going to be able to catch
her so I went back home. She then came running after me.

bookie
December 16th 07, 10:27 AM
On Dec 15, 9:08 pm, James > wrote:
> Today she played catch me if you can. She came up to me but when I
> tried to pick her up she moved a couple feet away. She kept that up
> and we ended up in the neighbors back yard. She then hop the fence
> into another yard. Well, I know I wasn't going to be able to catch
> her so I went back home. She then came running after me.

jessie does the same thing sometimes, she's a little tease, she still
acts like a kitten sometimes despite being 17

bookie