PDA

View Full Version : So what happened....

CatNipped[_2_]
December 17th 07, 06:55 PM
to the invasion by alt.lame, er flame? The only troll I've seen lately is
good old Iben Getiner and he's old news!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters here: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

MaryL
December 17th 07, 09:36 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> to the invasion by alt.lame, er flame? The only troll I've seen lately is
> good old Iben Getiner and he's old news!
>
> --
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters here: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Lori,

Questions like this simply *encourage* more trolling (and I hope I'm not
contributing to it myself with this reply -- in other words, I hope no one
else responds to my response).

MaryL

IBen Getiner
December 18th 07, 10:06 AM
On Dec 17, 4:36�pm, "MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER>
wrote:
> "CatNipped" > wrote in message

> > to the invasion by alt.lame, er flame? �The only troll I've seen lately is
> > good oldIbenGetinerand he's old news!
>
> > --
> > Hugs,
>
> > CatNipped
>
> > See all my masters here:http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/
>
> Lori,
>
> Questions like this simply *encourage* more trolling (and I hope I'm not
> contributing to it myself with this reply -- in other words, I hope no one
> else responds to my response).
>
> MaryL

That's a good girl, MaryL..... Gooooooood girl.

IBen Getiner

CatNipped[_2_]
December 19th 07, 02:16 AM
. ..

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> to the invasion by alt.lame, er flame? The only troll I've seen lately
>> is good old Iben Getiner and he's old news!
>>
>> --
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>
>> See all my masters here: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/
>>

> Lori,
>
> Questions like this simply *encourage* more trolling (and I hope I'm not
> contributing to it myself with this reply -- in other words, I hope no one
> else responds to my response).
>
> MaryL

Sorry, you're right. It just tickles me when some grade-schoolers come into
a group, announce they're going to "trash it" into non-existence like the
aftermath of an atomic bomb... and instead go almost completely unnoticed.
It amazes me how much delusion of power the internet gives kids.

Hugs,

CatNipped

-Lost
December 19th 07, 05:46 AM
Response to "CatNipped" >:

>>> to the invasion by alt.lame, er flame? The only troll I've seen
>>> lately is good old Iben Getiner and he's old news!
>>
>> Questions like this simply *encourage* more trolling (and I hope
>> I'm not contributing to it myself with this reply -- in other
>> words, I hope no one else responds to my response).
>
> Sorry, you're right. It just tickles me when some grade-schoolers
> come into a group, announce they're going to "trash it" into
> non-existence like the aftermath of an atomic bomb... and instead
> go almost completely unnoticed. It amazes me how much delusion of
> power the internet gives kids.

By MaryL's definition aren't you continuing the "troll lure" with
comments like that? (Just as she was by starting the conversation
then "hoping" no one would respond.)

Wait a minute!? Aren't *I* trolling by asking this? Oh no, the
collapse of Usenet is imminent!

Pfft... we need to drop the CONSTANT use of "Troll" and call it what
it is -- idiots are idiots. You start calling idiots by fancy
epithets then everyone wants to use the damn epithet.

*blows sandpaper kisses at CatNipped and holds up a middle claw at
the IDIOTS*

Happy Holidays!

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

CatNipped[_2_]
December 19th 07, 04:23 PM
"-Lost" > wrote in message

>>> Questions like this simply *encourage* more trolling (and I hope
>>> I'm not contributing to it myself with this reply -- in other
>>> words, I hope no one else responds to my response).
>>
>> Sorry, you're right. It just tickles me when some grade-schoolers
>> come into a group, announce they're going to "trash it" into
>> non-existence like the aftermath of an atomic bomb... and instead
>> go almost completely unnoticed. It amazes me how much delusion of
>> power the internet gives kids.
>
> By MaryL's definition aren't you continuing the "troll lure" with
> comments like that? (Just as she was by starting the conversation
> then "hoping" no one would respond.)
>
> Wait a minute!? Aren't *I* trolling by asking this? Oh no, the
> collapse of Usenet is imminent!
>
> Pfft... we need to drop the CONSTANT use of "Troll" and call it what
> it is -- idiots are idiots. You start calling idiots by fancy
> epithets then everyone wants to use the damn epithet.
>
> *blows sandpaper kisses at CatNipped and holds up a middle claw at
> the IDIOTS*
>
> Happy Holidays!

LOL! Got me - shot to the quick since I just can't stop myself from baiting
trol... um idiots! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

> --
> -Lost
> kidding. No I am not.

IBen Getiner
December 20th 07, 03:58 AM
On Dec 19, 12:46�am, "-Lost" > wrote:

> >> Questions like this simply *encourage* more trolling (and I hope
> >> I'm not contributing to it myself with this reply -- in other
> >> words, I hope no one else responds to my response).
>
> > Sorry, you're right. �It just tickles me when some grade-schoolers
> > come into a group, announce they're going to "trash it" into
> > non-existence like the aftermath of an atomic bomb... and instead
> > go almost completely unnoticed. It amazes me how much delusion of
> > power the internet gives kids.
>
> By MaryL's definition aren't you continuing the "troll lure" with
> comments like that? �(Just as she was by starting the conversation
> then "hoping" no one would respond.)
>
> Wait a minute!? �Aren't *I* trolling by asking this? �Oh no, the
> collapse of Usenet is imminent!
>
> Pfft... we need to drop the CONSTANT use of "Troll" and call it what
> it is -- idiots are idiots. �You start calling idiots by fancy
> epithets then everyone wants to use the damn epithet.
>
> *blows sandpaper kisses at CatNipped and holds up a middle claw at
> the IDIOTS*
>
> Happy Holidays!
>
> --
> -Lost
> Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. �Don't e-mail me. �I am
> kidding. �No I am not.

Don't let them poison your mind, darlin'... Use your own judgment. But
if you do, then you must beware. Beware of the alpha-female. She'll
see that you're blacklisted for thinking for yourself faster than for
any other offence around here. Just remember what Rhett Butler said
the Scarlet O'Hara at the ball... "If you have enough courage, you can
do without a reputation"

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
December 20th 07, 04:01 AM
On Dec 19, 12:46�am, "-Lost" > wrote:

> >> Questions like this simply *encourage* more trolling (and I hope
> >> I'm not contributing to it myself with this reply -- in other
> >> words, I hope no one else responds to my response).
>
> > Sorry, you're right. �It just tickles me when some grade-schoolers
> > come into a group, announce they're going to "trash it" into
> > non-existence like the aftermath of an atomic bomb... and instead
> > go almost completely unnoticed. It amazes me how much delusion of
> > power the internet gives kids.
>
> By MaryL's definition aren't you continuing the "troll lure" with
> comments like that? �(Just as she was by starting the conversation
> then "hoping" no one would respond.)
>
> Wait a minute!? �Aren't *I* trolling by asking this? �Oh no, the
> collapse of Usenet is imminent!
>
> Pfft... we need to drop the CONSTANT use of "Troll" and call it what
> it is -- idiots are idiots. �You start calling idiots by fancy
> epithets then everyone wants to use the damn epithet.
>
> *blows sandpaper kisses at CatNipped and holds up a middle claw at
> the IDIOTS*
>
> Happy Holidays!
>
> --
> -Lost
> Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. �Don't e-mail me. �I am
> kidding. �No I am not.

Don't let them poison your mind, darlin'... Use your own judgment. But
if you do decide to , then you must beware. Beware of the alpha-
female. She'll see that you're blacklisted for thinking for yourself
faster than for any other offence around here. Just remember what
Rhett Butler said to Scarlet O'Hara at the ball... "If you have enough