PDA

View Full Version : Hello again!

Lilah Morgan[_2_]
December 17th 07, 08:08 PM
Changed ISPs and 'killed' my computer, but getting back on track now...what
have I missed?

December 18th 07, 03:25 PM
On Dec 17, 12:08 pm, "Lilah Morgan" > wrote:
> Changed ISPs and 'killed' my computer, but getting back on track now...what
> have I missed?

You have not missed anything impotnant.
Alot of arguing, and cat problems. Too bad about your computer.

Sheelagh>\o\
December 23rd 07, 12:41 PM
On Dec 17, 8:08*pm, "Lilah Morgan" > wrote:
> Changed ISPs and 'killed' my computer, but getting back on track now...what
> have I missed?

Not much just the normal pre Xmas troll brigade, LOL..

Sorry to hear about your PC. But, also nice to see you around
again :o)

Sheelagh >"o"<

Lilah Morgan[_2_]
December 24th 07, 09:52 PM