PDA

View Full Version : *really* lazy cat

jmc
December 19th 07, 11:09 AM
I think he actually enjoys this:

http://mitchclem.com/images/Lazy_cat_RCcar.gif

yea, been playing with StumbleUpon again.

jmc

-Lost
December 19th 07, 05:41 PM
Response to jmc >:

> I think he actually enjoys this:
>
> http://mitchclem.com/images/Lazy_cat_RCcar.gif

Now THAT is one cool cat.

> yea, been playing with StumbleUpon again.

StumbleUpon is wonderful, as is Reddit.

Make sure to check out the comic strip "Kittens!" at that same
domain. There isn't much, but what is there is uber-cute.

http://www.mitchclem.com/kittens/

The latest strip 10.11.2006 reminds me of the YouTube video Cheryl
posted recently where the Fling-Ama-String made a noise as it banged
off the wall and the kitty headed for the hills.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Sheelagh>\o\
December 21st 07, 09:46 PM
On Dec 19, 5:41*pm, "-Lost" > wrote:
> Response to jmc >:
>
> > I think he actually enjoys this:
>
> >http://mitchclem.com/images/Lazy_cat_RCcar.gif
>
> Now THAT is one cool cat.
>
> > yea, been playing with StumbleUpon again.
>
> StumbleUpon is wonderful, as is Reddit.
>
> Make sure to check out the comic strip "Kittens!" at that same
> domain. *There isn't much, but what is there is uber-cute.
>
> http://www.mitchclem.com/kittens/
>
> The latest strip 10.11.2006 reminds me of the YouTube video Cheryl
> posted recently where the Fling-Ama-String made a noise as it banged
> off the wall and the kitty headed for the hills.
>
> --
> -Lost
> Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. *Don't e-mail me. *I am
> kidding. *No I am not.

Ha Ha :o)

Reminds me of Ringo with his Super shadow, Gypsy. It's difficult to
tell where one ends & the other begins. Only the colours
differentiate between them, with Ringo being the more handsome
debonair one of course. (Shhhh!! Don't say it too loudly because Gypsy
is rather vain, & loves inspecting herself in the hallway mirror. If
she heard that, she would have to spend the evening looking @ herself,
just to make sure. ( This entails jumping @ the mirror, to attack the
pretty little vixen that resembles her.) Gypsy always wins; But only
when she has time to let go of Ringo's tail, long enough to notice her
adversary, LOL :o)

Sheelagh >"o"<