PDA

View Full Version : Indonesian cats, beware!

-Lost
December 20th 07, 06:57 AM
Indonesian cats, beware!

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/12/17/giant.rat.ap/index.html?
eref=rss_tech

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

-Lost
December 21st 07, 03:01 AM
Indonesian cats, beware!

Oops, I guess that should have been:

Or...

http://preview.tinyurl.com/yu6j8d

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

IBen Getiner
December 21st 07, 05:24 AM
On Dec 20, 10:01�pm, "-Lost" > wrote:
> Indonesian cats, beware!
>
> Oops, I guess that should have been:
>
> <URL:http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/asiapcf/12/17/giant.rat.ap/index.html?
> eref=rss_tech>
>
> Or...
>
> http://preview.tinyurl.com/yu6j8d
>
> --
> -Lost
> Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. �Don't e-mail me. �I am
> kidding. �No I am not.

See... It's just like I said. You like to talk a lot.

IBen Getiner

-Lost
December 21st 07, 08:36 AM
Response to IBen Getiner >:

> See... It's just like I said. You like to talk a lot.

You are definitely one to talk... but for the record you said that to
RPSinha, not me.

The least you could do is get your trumped up, dramatic, idiotic
insecurities and prejudices straight. Sheesh.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

IBen Getiner
December 22nd 07, 04:37 AM
On Dec 21, 3:36�am, "-Lost" > wrote:
> Response >:
>
> > See... It's just like I said. You like to talk a lot.
>
> You are definitely one to talk... but for the record you said that to
> RPSinha, not me.

You....RPSinwhatever... what's the difference....

> The least you could do is get your trumped up, dramatic, idiotic
> insecurities and prejudices straight. Sheesh.

Oh, babes... everything is super-straight on ol' IBen here! LOL...!!!
Ask the wife on that one! But as far idiotic goes, weren't you the
person who didn't understand the difference between a testie and a
toe...?

IBen Getiner