PDA

View Full Version : Chillin' With Friends

CatNipped[_2_]
December 26th 07, 11:04 PM
OK, what does this have to do with feline health and behavior? Well,
they're healthy now and... they're *BEHAVING* for a change! ;>

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy1/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

bookie
December 27th 07, 01:11 AM
On Dec 26, 10:04*pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> OK, what does this have to do with feline health and behavior? *Well,
> they're healthy now and... they're *BEHAVING* for a change! *;>
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy1/
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: *http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

awwww they're gorgeous!!! i just want to tickle that ginger tummy
there

bookie

Sheelagh>\o\
December 28th 07, 04:46 PM
On Dec 26, 10:04*pm, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> OK, what does this have to do with feline health and behavior? *Well,
> they're healthy now and... they're *BEHAVING* for a change! *;>
>
> http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy1/
>
> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: *http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Excellent photos LOL :o)

Thank you for sharing them. They remind me of the cramp twins. ( I
have no idea why though, because one of them is purple!!!!?)

Do you know who I am taking about? I think it is a kids TV cartoon
show about twins who couldn't be further different from one another,
yet still be twins. In this case, they couldn't look more like each
other, yet different in their own ways.

They look utterly contented, happy & good looking too. What more could
a slave ask for? A scratch behind the ears from us all here @ cat-
castle. Many thanx,It raised a few big smiles here :o)
Sheelagh >"o"<