PDA

View Full Version : my one year old cat is acting aggressive!


December 28th 07, 08:50 AM
hello, my name is Jeanie

my cat, Marcus, is one year old. my husband and i found him when he
was not even 4 weeks old. we took him to the vet, and everything seems
to be fine. he has his check-ups. we are going to get him fixed soon.
well lately he's been acting real odd. he's been wanting to go outside
all the time, and eats non stop. he meows for attention, loudly, and
when we thought it was just a stage because he is a growing male cat,
well he starts trying to mate with my dog! when he was a kitten he was
trying to nurse off of me, and the vet said that was mel ming and it
was normal. but this isn't. Marcus has been acting aggressive with me
and only me! he's clawing me, trying to bite! and he's good with
everyone else. i take good care of him, but why does he act so
aggressive towards me. he loves to be loved by everyone else now, but
not me. he'll sit in my lap but few minutes latter he's try to bite
me. my aunt said it was "love bite" ha ha. well i think this is more
serious.
he's trying to breed with my dog and he's attacking me! please give me
some advice.

jeanie ritchel

dgk
December 28th 07, 01:28 PM
On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 00:50:56 -0800 (PST),
wrote:

>hello, my name is Jeanie
>
>my cat, Marcus, is one year old. my husband and i found him when he
>was not even 4 weeks old. we took him to the vet, and everything seems
>to be fine. he has his check-ups. we are going to get him fixed soon.
>well lately he's been acting real odd. he's been wanting to go outside
>all the time, and eats non stop. he meows for attention, loudly, and
>when we thought it was just a stage because he is a growing male cat,
>well he starts trying to mate with my dog! when he was a kitten he was
>trying to nurse off of me, and the vet said that was mel ming and it
>was normal. but this isn't. Marcus has been acting aggressive with me
>and only me! he's clawing me, trying to bite! and he's good with
>everyone else. i take good care of him, but why does he act so
>aggressive towards me. he loves to be loved by everyone else now, but
>not me. he'll sit in my lap but few minutes latter he's try to bite
>me. my aunt said it was "love bite" ha ha. well i think this is more
>serious.
>he's trying to breed with my dog and he's attacking me! please give me
>some advice.
>
>jeanie ritchel

Assuming this isn't a troll, just when are you planning on getting him
fixed? Your boy is horney.

Sheelagh>\o\
December 28th 07, 06:07 PM
On Dec 28, 8:50*am, wrote:
> hello, my name is Jeanie
>
> my cat, Marcus, is one year old. my husband and i found him when he
> was not even 4 weeks old. we took him to the vet, and everything seems
> to be fine. he has his check-ups. we are going to get him fixed soon.
> well lately he's been acting real odd. he's been wanting to go outside
> all the time, and eats non stop. he meows for attention, loudly, and
> when we thought it was just a stage because he is a growing male cat,
> well he starts trying to mate with my dog! when he was a kitten he was
> trying to nurse off of me, and the vet said that was mel ming and it
> was normal. but this isn't. Marcus has been acting aggressive with me
> and only me! he's clawing me, trying to bite! and he's good with
> everyone else. i take good care of him, but why does he act so
> aggressive towards me. he loves to be loved by everyone else now, but
> not me. he'll sit in my lap but few minutes latter he's try to bite
> me. my aunt said it was "love bite" ha ha. well i think this is more
> serious.
> he's trying to breed with my dog and he's attacking me! please give me
> some advice.
>
> jeanie ritchel

You need to have him neutered. Every single word you say indicates a
male Tom Cat who is on the prowl for something to mate. I'm also
assuming that you were not aware that from 6 months old, a male cat
reaches sexual maturity & can mate with a female. Actually, I am
surprised that you didn't mention the fact that your cat is spraying
all over your house, leaving his musky scent?!!!

Your only option is to get him fixed ASAP if you want his character to
change towards you. Right now, he is acting like a stroppy teenager
playing the field; The **only answer to that is fixing him**, because
that is exactly what he is- A stroppy sexually active teenager!!

Sheelagh>"o"<

IBen Getiner[_2_]
December 30th 07, 09:13 AM
On Dec 28, 3:50�am, wrote:
> hello, my name is Jeanie
>
> my cat, Marcus, is one year old. my husband and i found him when he
> was not even 4 weeks old. we took him to the vet, and everything seems
> to be fine. he has his check-ups. we are going to get him fixed soon.
> well lately he's been acting real odd. he's been wanting to go outside
> all the time, and eats non stop. he meows for attention, loudly, and
> when we thought it was just a stage because he is a growing male cat,
> well he starts trying to mate with my dog! when he was a kitten he was
> trying to nurse off of me, and the vet said that was mel ming and it
> was normal. but this isn't. Marcus has been acting aggressive with me
> and only me! he's clawing me, trying to bite! and he's good with
> everyone else. i take good care of him, but why does he act so
> aggressive towards me. he loves to be loved by everyone else now, but
> not me. he'll sit in my lap but few minutes latter he's try to bite
> me. my aunt said it was "love bite" ha ha. well i think this is more
> serious.
> he's trying to breed with my dog and he's attacking me! please give me
> some advice.
>
> jeanie ritchel

Your cat is probably mentally ill, Jenny. It can happen to animals
just as surely as with people. Like him and his homosexual advances to
your dog, and so-forth. And this preoccupation with nursing. Weird.
Weird.
Mentally ill animals are in perpetual pain but can not ask for help.
But they CAN cry allowed and lash out in anger at a God who would
allow this to happen to them. Not that it helps much, but still they
try (as you have already discovered).
Don't get him neutered whatever you do. He'll really never forgive you
for that. Would you...?

IBen Getiner[_2_]
December 30th 07, 09:15 AM
On Dec 28, 1:07�pm, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" > wrote:
> On Dec 28, 8:50�am, wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > hello, my name is Jeanie
>
> > my cat, Marcus, is one year old. my husband and i found him when he
> > was not even 4 weeks old. we took him to the vet, and everything seems
> > to be fine. he has his check-ups. we are going to get him fixed soon.
> > well lately he's been acting real odd. he's been wanting to go outside
> > all the time, and eats non stop. he meows for attention, loudly, and
> > when we thought it was just a stage because he is a growing male cat,
> > well he starts trying to mate with my dog! when he was a kitten he was
> > trying to nurse off of me, and the vet said that was mel ming and it
> > was normal. but this isn't. Marcus has been acting aggressive with me
> > and only me! he's clawing me, trying to bite! and he's good with
> > everyone else. i take good care of him, but why does he act so
> > aggressive towards me. he loves to be loved by everyone else now, but
> > not me. he'll sit in my lap but few minutes latter he's try to bite
> > me. my aunt said it was "love bite" ha ha. well i think this is more
> > serious.
> > he's trying to breed with my dog and he's attacking me! please give me
> > some advice.
>
> > jeanie ritchel
>
> You need to have him neutered.

<snip other-world horror>

Yes... Sexually mutilating him would be just the thing to really push
him over the edge, now wouldn't it Sheehag...? Just what you would
like to see, no doubt.



IBen Getiner

Sheelagh>\o\
December 30th 07, 08:08 PM
On Dec 30, 9:15*am, IBen Getiner > wrote:
> On Dec 28, 1:07�pm, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Dec 28, 8:50�am, wrote:
>
> > > hello, my name is Jeanie
>
> > > my cat, Marcus, is one year old. my husband and i found him when he
> > > was not even 4 weeks old. we took him to the vet, and everything seems
> > > to be fine. he has his check-ups. we are going to get him fixed soon.
> > > well lately he's been acting real odd. he's been wanting to go outside
> > > all the time, and eats non stop. he meows for attention, loudly, and
> > > when we thought it was just a stage because he is a growing male cat,
> > > well he starts trying to mate with my dog! when he was a kitten he was
> > > trying to nurse off of me, and the vet said that was mel ming and it
> > > was normal. but this isn't. Marcus has been acting aggressive with me
> > > and only me! he's clawing me, trying to bite! and he's good with
> > > everyone else. i take good care of him, but why does he act so
> > > aggressive towards me. he loves to be loved by everyone else now, but
> > > not me. he'll sit in my lap but few minutes latter he's try to bite
> > > me. my aunt said it was "love bite" ha ha. well i think this is more
> > > serious.
> > > he's trying to breed with my dog and he's attacking me! please give me
> > > some advice.
>
> > > jeanie ritchel
>
> > You need to have him neutered.
>
> <snip other-world horror>
>

>
> IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -


< Snipped so others don't have to tolerate you>

If you are enquiring whether or or not I would like the OP to be rid
of this problem, then the answer is, Yes.

There is no mutilation involved here. The cat is made comfortable,
sedated whilst the procedure goes ahead, & pain meds are available
should the cat require them. I see it as no different to men who
decides to have this procedure done, so that he might enjoy the
freedom of not impregnating every female he comes across. Especially
when there is *No Need* to procreate a female cat, who is literally
raped. The only difference here is that the male cat drops the bad
habits that come with being a young male cat who is intact.. I don't
see your point here.

What exactly is it that you find so disgusting? The fact that we are
right, or is it the fact that you don't seem to be able to help
yourself when it comes to accusing other men of being of being gay, &
Women who are not called Mrs. Bendover?
I find you to be a nasty punitive maggot, with no respect for Man, God
or Beast.
In turn, that makes your advice biased, & unreliable, because you
can't leave your problems @ the Door & collect them on the way out.
( If you are homophobic, get on with it- just don't expect us to agree
with you.)

And Finally, We are not discussing your vital statistics here-
We are advising a visitor about how to deal with her problem with her
cat, NOT YOU!

If my advice is wrong, that makes about 99.9% of us that are giving
the wrong advice. I doubt that somehow! Stop advising about something
you clearly do not understand. You will confuse the OP & any other
person who is unfortunate enough to think that you are one of us. You
send the wrong message about why we come here.

<PLONK>
Sheelagh >"o"<

Cat Protector
December 30th 07, 08:18 PM
I know others have probably said this but you need to get the cat neutered.
Once that's done you'll see his agression level go down a bit.


> wrote in message
...
> hello, my name is Jeanie
>
> my cat, Marcus, is one year old. my husband and i found him when he
> was not even 4 weeks old. we took him to the vet, and everything seems
> to be fine. he has his check-ups. we are going to get him fixed soon.
> well lately he's been acting real odd. he's been wanting to go outside
> all the time, and eats non stop. he meows for attention, loudly, and
> when we thought it was just a stage because he is a growing male cat,
> well he starts trying to mate with my dog! when he was a kitten he was
> trying to nurse off of me, and the vet said that was mel ming and it
> was normal. but this isn't. Marcus has been acting aggressive with me
> and only me! he's clawing me, trying to bite! and he's good with
> everyone else. i take good care of him, but why does he act so
> aggressive towards me. he loves to be loved by everyone else now, but
> not me. he'll sit in my lap but few minutes latter he's try to bite
> me. my aunt said it was "love bite" ha ha. well i think this is more
> serious.
> he's trying to breed with my dog and he's attacking me! please give me
> some advice.
>
> jeanie ritchel

IBen Getiner
December 31st 07, 12:30 AM
On Dec 30, 3:08 pm, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" > wrote:
> On Dec 30, 9:15 am, IBen Getiner > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Dec 28, 1:07�pm, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" > wrote:
>
> > > On Dec 28, 8:50�am, wrote:
>
> > > > hello, my name is Jeanie
>
> > > > my cat, Marcus, is one year old. my husband and i found him when he
> > > > was not even 4 weeks old. we took him to the vet, and everything seems
> > > > to be fine. he has his check-ups. we are going to get him fixed soon..
> > > > well lately he's been acting real odd. he's been wanting to go outside
> > > > all the time, and eats non stop. he meows for attention, loudly, and
> > > > when we thought it was just a stage because he is a growing male cat,
> > > > well he starts trying to mate with my dog! when he was a kitten he was
> > > > trying to nurse off of me, and the vet said that was mel ming and it
> > > > was normal. but this isn't. Marcus has been acting aggressive with me
> > > > and only me! he's clawing me, trying to bite! and he's good with
> > > > everyone else. i take good care of him, but why does he act so
> > > > aggressive towards me. he loves to be loved by everyone else now, but
> > > > not me. he'll sit in my lap but few minutes latter he's try to bite
> > > > me. my aunt said it was "love bite" ha ha. well i think this is more
> > > > serious.
> > > > he's trying to breed with my dog and he's attacking me! please give me
> > > > some advice.
>
> > > > jeanie ritchel
>
> > > You need to have him neutered.
>
> > <snip other-world horror>
>
> > IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> < Snipped so others don't have to tolerate you>
>
> If you are enquiring whether or or not I would like the OP to be rid
> of this problem, then the answer is, Yes.
>

I don't know what I was inquiring about, since you <snipped> it away.

>
> There is no mutilation involved here. The cat is made comfortable,
> sedated whilst the procedure goes ahead, & pain meds are available
> should the cat require them.
>

But you hypocrites always stop just short of the full treatment! Why
don't you come out and say that they extract his testicles...?
LOL...!! Brazen little liar. And you think you're lies make you so
safe. Like no one else can see you simply because you cloaked this
kind of horror with your vile deception... Well, I see. And I'm here
to MAKE SURE that others see also. From right where you left off...

> I see it as no different to men who
> decides to have this procedure done, so that he might enjoy the
> freedom of not impregnating every female he comes across.
>


LOL..!! Typical narrow-minded ignorant female. You wrongfully assume
that all a man's balls do is make babies. They are the producers of
TETESTERONE. They are what makes a man a man and what separates us
from the emotional pitfalls of being YOU.


> Especially
> when there is *No Need* to procreate a female cat, who is literally
> raped.
>

LOL..!! As I'm sure you read into all acts of sexuality...Either way
though, I'm sure you 'liked it'....

> The only difference here is that the male cat drops the bad
> habits that come with being a young male cat who is intact.. I don't
> see your point here.
>

That is because you are an ignorant and haughty female...



> What exactly is it that you find so disgusting? The fact that we are
> right, or is it the fact that you don't seem to be able to help
> yourself when it comes to accusing other men of being of being gay, &
> Women who are not called Mrs. Bendover?
>

Homosexuality and woman's lib are NOT what got America to where it is
today. To where it was when YOU PEOPLE began to **** it up. The entire
moral fabric of this country is torn and quite twisted now, thanks to
you. Your daughters are all lesbian anorexics and your sons are all
homosexuals or school shooters. I hope you're happy now that it's
gone, since it was NEVER this way when rights were withheld from these
two groups of mutual inferiors...

> I find you to be a nasty punitive maggot, with no respect for Man, God
> or Beast.
>

Well I certainly hope so...!

> In turn, that makes your advice biased, & unreliable, because you
> can't leave your problems @ the Door & collect them on the way out.
>

Like you are doing right now. I see...

> ( If you are homophobic, get on with it- just don't expect us to agree
> with you.)
>

Jehovah God agrees with me. Jesus Christ aggress with me. The apostle
Paul agrees with me. You claim to know your Bible.. Why would I need
your approval when you represent the approval of the world?

> And Finally, We are not discussing your vital statistics here-
> We are advising a visitor about how to deal with her problem with her
> cat, NOT YOU!
>

No we're not. We're talking about Me, thanks to YOU.. But pray-tell
continue.. What I have to say IZ quite vital...

> If my advice is wrong, that makes about 99.9% of us that are giving
> the wrong advice.
>

"The way is wide that leadth to destruction, and many will enter
therein"..

> I doubt that somehow!

Oh, well....Like I've always said, In an insane world, a sane man must
appear to be crazy.

> Stop advising about something
> you clearly do not understand.
>
> You will confuse the OP & any other
> person who is unfortunate enough to think that you are one of us. You
> send the wrong message about why we come here.
>

Only as you see it, dear. Only as you see it...


> <PLONK>

LOL..!! Yeah.. Right.. How many times.......?

> Sheelagh >"o"<-

0
IBen o||o Getiner

IBen Getiner
December 31st 07, 12:35 AM
On Dec 30, 3:08 pm, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" > wrote:
> On Dec 30, 9:15 am, IBen Getiner > wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Dec 28, 1:07�pm, "Sheelagh>\"o\"<" > wrote:
>
> > > On Dec 28, 8:50�am, wrote:
>
> > > > hello, my name is Jeanie
>
> > > > my cat, Marcus, is one year old. my husband and i found him when he
> > > > was not even 4 weeks old. we took him to the vet, and everything seems
> > > > to be fine. he has his check-ups. we are going to get him fixed soon..
> > > > well lately he's been acting real odd. he's been wanting to go outside
> > > > all the time, and eats non stop. he meows for attention, loudly, and
> > > > when we thought it was just a stage because he is a growing male cat,
> > > > well he starts trying to mate with my dog! when he was a kitten he was
> > > > trying to nurse off of me, and the vet said that was mel ming and it
> > > > was normal. but this isn't. Marcus has been acting aggressive with me
> > > > and only me! he's clawing me, trying to bite! and he's good with
> > > > everyone else. i take good care of him, but why does he act so
> > > > aggressive towards me. he loves to be loved by everyone else now, but
> > > > not me. he'll sit in my lap but few minutes latter he's try to bite
> > > > me. my aunt said it was "love bite" ha ha. well i think this is more
> > > > serious.
> > > > he's trying to breed with my dog and he's attacking me! please give me
> > > > some advice.
>
> > > > jeanie ritchel
>
> > > You need to have him neutered.
>
> > <snip other-world horror>
>
> > IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -
>
> > - Show quoted text -
>
> < Snipped so others don't have to tolerate you>
>
> If you are enquiring whether or or not I would like the OP to be rid
> of this problem, then the answer is, Yes.
>

I don't know what I was inquiring about, since you <snipped> it away.

>
> There is no mutilation involved here. The cat is made comfortable,
> sedated whilst the procedure goes ahead, & pain meds are available
> should the cat require them.
>

But you hypocrites always stop just short of the full treatment! Why
don't you come out and say that they extract his testicles...?
LOL...!! Brazen little liar. And you think you're lies make you so
safe. Like no one else can see you simply because you cloaked this
kind of horror with your vile deception... Well, I see. And I'm here
to MAKE SURE that others see also. From right where you left off...

> I see it as no different to men who
> decides to have this procedure done, so that he might enjoy the
> freedom of not impregnating every female he comes across.
>


LOL..!! Typical narrow-minded ignorant female. You wrongfully assume
that all a man's balls do is make babies. They are the producers of
TETESTERONE. They are what makes a man a man and what separates us
from the emotional pitfalls of being YOU.


> Especially
> when there is *No Need* to procreate a female cat, who is literally
> raped.
>

LOL..!! As I'm sure you read into all acts of sexuality...Either way
though, I'm sure you 'liked it'....

> The only difference here is that the male cat drops the bad
> habits that come with being a young male cat who is intact.. I don't
> see your point here.
>

That is because you are an ignorant and haughty female...



> What exactly is it that you find so disgusting? The fact that we are
> right, or is it the fact that you don't seem to be able to help
> yourself when it comes to accusing other men of being of being gay, &
> Women who are not called Mrs. Bendover?
>

Homosexuality and woman's lib are NOT what got America to where it is
today. To where it was when YOU PEOPLE began to **** it up. The entire
moral fabric of this country is torn and quite twisted now, thanks to
you. Your daughters are all lesbian anorexics and your sons are all
homosexuals or school shooters. I hope you're happy now that it's
gone, since it was NEVER this way when rights were withheld from these
two groups of mutual inferiors...

> I find you to be a nasty punitive maggot, with no respect for Man, God
> or Beast.
>

Well I certainly hope so...!

> In turn, that makes your advice biased, & unreliable, because you
> can't leave your problems @ the Door & collect them on the way out.
>

Like you are doing right now. I see...

> ( If you are homophobic, get on with it- just don't expect us to agree
> with you.)
>

Jehovah God agrees with me. Jesus Christ aggress with me. The apostle
Paul agrees with me. You claim to know your Bible.. Why would I need
your approval when you represent the approval of the world?

> And Finally, We are not discussing your vital statistics here-
> We are advising a visitor about how to deal with her problem with her
> cat, NOT YOU!
>

No we're not. We're talking about Me, thanks to YOU.. But pray-tell
continue.. What I have to say IZ quite vital...

> If my advice is wrong, that makes about 99.9% of us that are giving
> the wrong advice.
>

"The way is wide that leadth to destruction, and many will enter
therein"..

> I doubt that somehow!

Oh, well....Like I've always said, In an insane world, a sane man must
appear to be crazy.

> Stop advising about something
> you clearly do not understand.
>
> You will confuse the OP & any other
> person who is unfortunate enough to think that you are one of us. You
> send the wrong message about why we come here.
>

Only as you see it, dear. Only as you see it...


> <PLONK>

LOL..!! Yeah.. Right.. How many times.......?

> Sheelagh >"o"<-

0
IBen o||o Getiner