PDA

View Full Version : is this feasible??

December 28th 07, 11:04 AM
check out the design at NASA tech contest and comment on it.

http://www.createthefuturecontest.com/pages/view/entriesdetail.html?entryID=798

--thanks.

Ralph
December 29th 07, 04:41 PM
feasible?
That would depend on your definition of feasible.
Add about $10 for every component involved, and you triple the cost of a
bicycle for the stand.
Possible? Yes, if you have all the bits lying around, like NASA does.
It's kind of like a Rube-Goldberg machine, though.
Likely? -well, as likely as a Rube-Goldberg machine.
That is, practically useless- but very entertaining.

I marvel at the complete waste of time involved. (although I do like RG
machines)