PDA

View Full Version : Loose weight while sleeping?

December 29th 07, 02:41 AM
Hi, I`m new here. I found this offer of a product that claims that it
can make you loose weight while you sleep. On the link below is a free
trial. I already signed up. I`ll let you know if it works for me.
Feedback please :)

http://www.templarinfo.com/sleep/

---MIKE---
December 29th 07, 01:50 PM
I usually lose about two pounds during the night. This is moisture loss
from breathing, urinating and sweating. The secret of most weight loss
products is that they recommend exercise and eating less.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

December 29th 07, 05:27 PM
On Dec 28, 6:41*pm, wrote:
> Hi, I`m new here. I found this offer of a product that claims that it
> can make you loose weight while you sleep. On the link below is a free
> trial. I already signed up. I`ll let you know if it works for me.
> Feedback please :)
>
> http://www.templarinfo.com/sleep/

This is the first time i see this.
Some of the ingredients that this product has boost your metabolism.
They are also included in other supplements and Vitamins.
That means that if you are taking this before you go to sleep maybe
your body is
braking down the food or you are gonna wake up wet in sweat.