PDA

View Full Version : CAT

David Mooney
December 29th 07, 12:39 PM
Hi everyone,

One of my cat (a 5-year old calico) has stopped using the cat box and does a
"Number two" on the floor next to the cat box and then does a "number one"
IN the cat box. What could be causing this behavior and how can it be
prevented? I have brand new Tidy Cats in the cat box. This cat has never
used anything bit the cat box now it doesn't. Why is that?

Thanks,
David Mooney

---MIKE---
December 29th 07, 01:47 PM
David Mooney asked:

>>One of my cat (a 5-year old calico) has
>> stopped using the cat box and does a
>> "Number two" on the floor next to the
>> cat box and then does a "number one"
>> IN the cat box. What could be causing
>> this behavior and how can it be
>> prevented? I have brand new Tidy Cats
>> in the cat box. This cat has never used
>> anything bit the cat box now it doesn't.
>> Why is that?

Some cats like to pee in one box and poop in another. Try adding a
second litter box.

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44░ 15' N - Elevation 1580')

David Mooney
December 29th 07, 04:21 PM
"---MIKE---" > wrote in message
David Mooney asked:

>>One of my cat (a 5-year old calico) has
>> stopped using the cat box and does a
>> "Number two" on the floor next to the
>> cat box and then does a "number one"
>> IN the cat box. What could be causing
>> this behavior and how can it be
>> prevented? I have brand new Tidy Cats
>> in the cat box. This cat has never used
>> anything bit the cat box now it doesn't.
>> Why is that?

Some cats like to pee in one box and poop in another. Try adding a
second litter box.

Thanks Mike for the idea. I appreciate it.

IBen Getiner[_2_]
December 30th 07, 08:57 AM
On Dec 29, 7:39´┐Żam, "David Mooney" > wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> One of my cat (a 5-year old calico) has stopped using the cat box and does a
> "Number two" on the floor next to the cat box and then does a "number one"
> IN the cat box. What could be causing this behavior and how can it be
> prevented? I have brand new Tidy Cats in the cat box. This cat has never
> used anything bit the cat box now it doesn't. Why is that?
>
> Thanks,
> David Mooney

Number one, number two... which one's which...? I forgot..
I think queers actually do a number three..

IBen Getiner