PDA

View Full Version : To MaryL and group

Gwyne­ Bennetdottir
December 30th 07, 04:37 PM
I need your opinion, should I use the diamonds or the squares on this
quilt? This is a present for my new daughter in law so it
has to be perfect! The picture is below:

Thanks! Gwynn
http://tinyurl.com/3vma

MaryL
December 31st 07, 12:15 AM
"Gwyne­ Bennetdottir" > wrote in message
>I need your opinion, should I use the diamonds or the squares on this
> quilt? This is a present for my new daughter in law so it
> has to be perfect! The picture is below:
>
> Thanks! Gwynn
> http://tinyurl.com/3vma

*BE CAREFUL, EVERYONE*!! This idiot has been posting to various newsgroups.
If you open the link provided, you will probably will find a truly
disgusting photo. (Serious warning...not a joke.)

MaryL

IBen Getiner
December 31st 07, 01:12 AM
Important cat info at link,,,