PDA

View Full Version : A cat's testicle, as understood by women....

IBen Getiner
December 31st 07, 02:03 AM
Sheelag said.....

> There is no mutilation involved here. The cat is made comfortable,
> sedated whilst the procedure goes ahead, & pain meds are available
> should the cat require them.

But what of reality...? What of Poor old Ringo?! He was just minding
his own beezwax,

http://www.catsnorthherts.org/assets/PICS%20TO%20USE/catf.jpg

when suddenly, he finds himself in JAIL!

http://risingfromruin.msnbc.com/images/060101_cat_01.jpg

He soon realizes that his trusted human companion has delivered him up
to be de-balled! And all for somethiung he didn't even do! he was just
'being me'.

http://www.jphpk.gov.my/English/f_pg03natasha.jpg

These doctors... They seem to have it all figured out.. right down to
the last bold and.... uh-h-h-h-h... nut.

http://www.parkwayanimal.com/Images/Neuter.jpg

Oh, no.... Nothing other than what she said is going on here!

http://www.auburn.edu/prevet/catnap/scrapbook/neuter_michelle2.jpg

This doesn't look painful at all! Wanna try...?

http://www.auburn.edu/prevet/catnap/scrapbook/spaystation.jpg

NOW we're talking! I do believe that THIS is where Sheehagg left off
in her spiel above..

http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/esurg2.jpg

and

http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/esurg1.jpg

and

http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/catneut2.jpg

Then people like Sheehagg are finally happy. But what of Ringo... What
of Ringo.....

http://www.floridatoday.com/blogs/petproject/uploaded_images/ConeheadJazz01-782465.jpg

And speaking of the ol' boy... Well, I guess that he's doing just fine
too, since he never complains about it!

http://www.littleshelter.com/homepagestories/medicalmiracles/victor.jpg

It's people like her who are responsible for doping up five year old
children with anti-depressants and then convincing the rest of society
that being a boy is BAD. These people are your typical over-emotional,
panic-stricken woman. They never understood a testicle and they never
will.

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner
January 1st 08, 11:28 PM
On Dec 30 2007, 9:03�pm, IBen Getiner > wrote:
> Sheelag said.....
>
> > There is no mutilation involved here. The cat is made comfortable,
> > sedated whilst the procedure goes ahead, & pain meds are available
> > should the cat require them.
>
> But what of reality...? What of Poor old Ringo?! He was just minding
> his own beezwax,
>
> http://www.catsnorthherts.org/assets/PICS%20TO%20USE/catf.jpg
>
> when suddenly, he finds himself in JAIL!
>
> http://risingfromruin.msnbc.com/images/060101_cat_01.jpg
>
> He soon realizes that his trusted human companion has delivered him up
> to be de-balled! And all for somethiung he didn't even do! he was just
> 'being me'.
>
> http://www.jphpk.gov.my/English/f_pg03natasha.jpg
>
> These doctors... They seem to have it all figured out.. right down to
> the last bold and.... uh-h-h-h-h... nut.
>
> http://www.parkwayanimal.com/Images/Neuter.jpg
>
> Oh, no.... Nothing other than what she said is going on here!
>
> http://www.auburn.edu/prevet/catnap/scrapbook/neuter_michelle2.jpg
>
> This doesn't look painful at all! Wanna try...?
>
> http://www.auburn.edu/prevet/catnap/scrapbook/spaystation.jpg
>
> NOW we're talking! I do believe that THIS is where Sheehagg left off
> in her spiel above..
>
> http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/esurg2.jpg
>
> and
>
> http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/esurg1.jpg
>
> and
>
> http://www.thepetcenter.com/sur/catneut2.jpg
>
> Then people like Sheehagg are finally happy. But what of Ringo... What
> of Ringo.....
>
> http://www.floridatoday.com/blogs/petproject/uploaded_images/Conehead...
>
> And speaking of the ol' boy... Well, I guess that he's doing just fine
> too, since he never complains about it!
>
> http://www.littleshelter.com/homepagestories/medicalmiracles/victor.jpg
>
> It's people like her who are responsible for doping up five year old
> children with anti-depressants and then convincing the rest of society
> that being a boy is BAD. These people are your typical over-emotional,
> panic-stricken woman. They never understood a testicle and they never
> will.
>
> IBen Getiner

TTT