PDA

View Full Version : My cat is jittery while drinking water

Dennis
January 1st 08, 01:28 AM
Is this common for cats? While he's eating, I can reach right out and pet
him, but if I walk by while he's drinking, he stops and waits until he's
sure I'm gone

--
Dennis

Petzl
January 1st 08, 02:54 AM
On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 19:28:21 -0500, "Dennis" > wrote:

>Is this common for cats? While he's eating, I can reach right out and pet
>him, but if I walk by while he's drinking, he stops and waits until he's
>sure I'm gone

Cats do not have robust respiratory systems
You ever swallowed the wrong way? For a cat it's worse

Petzl
--
Only the Irish Leprignomes have remained aloof and their family heritage remains pure and unconfused. Gnome watchers believe that the reason for this stems from the unfortunate events that led to their expulsion from the peat bogs of Ireland in the late 1700s. It is thought that the ambitious Leprignomes encroached on the territorial boundaries of the intellectually superior Leprechauns. The Grand Legislature of Leprechauns banished the ringleaders of this audacious uprising to Australia. As a parting gesture they cast such a powerful spell on the Leprignomes that, even today, they remain too shy to associate with other gnome species.

Dennis
January 1st 08, 03:27 AM
Thanks, Petzl

I didn't know that. I was curious. Aw, the poor little guy!