PDA

View Full Version : Sneezing Cat and Watery Eyes

PatriciaLeppla
January 1st 08, 01:16 AM
My cat has been sneezing a lot the past few days and I have also noticed that
it looks like he has been crying from one eye only, but I do not see any
inflimation in the eye or any discharge (except the clear tears). He's seems
a little bit more tired and has been sleeping in different positions that he
normally doesn't. The last vet visit cleared him of being healthy even
though he is a large cat. I of course am keeping an eye on him and if this
continues I am taking him in once the New Years HOliday reopens the vets.
However, I am still worried.

blkcatgal
January 1st 08, 04:48 PM
Sounds like a upper respiratory infection. It would be best if you have
your kitty checked by your vet as soon as you can.

Sue
---

"PatriciaLeppla" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> My cat has been sneezing a lot the past few days and I have also noticed
> that
> it looks like he has been crying from one eye only, but I do not see any
> inflimation in the eye or any discharge (except the clear tears). He's
> seems
> a little bit more tired and has been sleeping in different positions that
> he
> normally doesn't. The last vet visit cleared him of being healthy even
> though he is a large cat. I of course am keeping an eye on him and if
> this
> continues I am taking him in once the New Years HOliday reopens the vets.
> However, I am still worried.

CourtneyCat via CatKB.com
January 1st 08, 05:36 PM
That poor kitty. Make sure it goes to the vet asap. If not it could get very
bad.