PDA

View Full Version : Yay, Gabby's first kitten tooth!

-Lost
January 2nd 08, 05:23 PM
Yay, Gabby's first kitten tooth!

The 2nd oldest daughter found it (she is the one who has suffered the
greatest damage from him) and she joked, "Maybe he won't bite as hard
now."

It was too cute.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

Sheelagh>\o\
January 2nd 08, 06:09 PM
On Jan 2, 5:23*pm, "-Lost" > wrote:
> Yay, Gabby's first kitten tooth!
>
> The 2nd oldest daughter found it (she is the one who has suffered the
> greatest damage from him) and she joked, "Maybe he won't bite as hard
> now."
>
> It was too cute.
>
> --
> -Lost
> Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. *Don't e-mail me. *I am
> kidding. *No I am not.

LOL,
If only life were that easy. Trust a child to point out the obvious
train of thought. Personally, If I were her, I would have it drilled
through & wear it as a talisman, for protection against Gabby -
Fever :o)

He sounds just like a kitten we once had called Angel. She used to sit
in the chair, just waiting for some poor unsuspecting person to walk
past so she could swipe them side wide. She was a really naughty
minky, but now that she is 4 years old, she is a very sedate young
lady. I have high hopes for Gabby.
Sheelagh >"o"<

January 4th 08, 09:16 PM
On Jan 2, 12:23*pm, "-Lost" > wrote:
> Yay, Gabby's first kitten tooth!
>
> The 2nd oldest daughter found it (she is the one who has suffered the
> greatest damage from him) and she joked, "Maybe he won't bite as hard
> now."
>
> It was too cute.
>
> --
> -Lost
> Remove the extra words to reply by e-mail. *Don't e-mail me. *I am
> kidding. *No I am not.

how old are you