PDA

View Full Version : Tiger's mat

---MIKE---
January 7th 08, 01:55 PM
Tiger has had a bad matting on his left hip for a couple of months. I
have tried a mat breaker, combs, brushes etc. but Tiger used to object.
With a wire bristle brush and persistance, I finally got the mat off
this morning. Here is a picture of the brush that did the trick along
with the mat.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=1777604&a=13746147&p=76081188&Sequence=0&res=high

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

MaryL
January 7th 08, 02:35 PM
"---MIKE---" > wrote in message
Tiger has had a bad matting on his left hip for a couple of months. I
have tried a mat breaker, combs, brushes etc. but Tiger used to object.
With a wire bristle brush and persistance, I finally got the mat off
this morning. Here is a picture of the brush that did the trick along
with the mat.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/View?u=1777604&a=13746147&p=76081188&Sequence=0&res=high

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

That's called a slicker brush. They come in various sizes and degrees of
"stiffness." I have never had much luck with them (I love the Zoom Groom),
but they are favorites with many people. Just be sure not to "dig" with
them because they are sharp enough to damage Tiger skin.

Tiger probably feels a lot better now that he (you) got rid of that thing.

MaryL