PDA

View Full Version : seeking medical assistance

babu
January 8th 08, 03:05 PM
This is suresh babu from hyderabad , iam kidney patient suffering from
chronic kidney disease. now iam going to under Transplantation. iam
very poor i need some medical assistance. any body could you tell me,
Is There Any Organizations? those who are helping the poor peaple.

your's
suresh babu

cybercat
January 8th 08, 05:06 PM
"babu" > wrote in message
> This is suresh babu from hyderabad , iam kidney patient suffering from
> chronic kidney disease. now iam going to under Transplantation. iam
> very poor i need some medical assistance. any body could you tell me,
> Is There Any Organizations? those who are helping the poor peaple.

Are you a cat?