PDA

View Full Version : Re: Shipping cat from Australia to the USA.

Paulette
January 8th 08, 10:00 PM
I'm a lurker; know absolutely nothing about taking a cat on plane,
but not knowing any better, I would phone every airline that you could
use and check on current regulations. HTH

Sheelagh>\o\
January 9th 08, 05:44 PM
On Jan 8, 10:00*pm, (Paulette) wrote:
> I'm a lurker; know absolutely nothing about * * *taking a cat on *plane,
> but not knowing any better, I would * phone every airline that you could
> use and check on current regulations. *HTH

Some carriers do, & others don't, so ring around the airlines because
some *do* still allow you to take a cat in the cabin. I recently
homed a cat in Ireland, & only one carrier was willing to accept her
on the flight in the cabin rather than the hold.
Sorry I can't help anymore than that, but Good Luck, I'm certain that
some of the airlines do!

Sheelagh >"o"<