PDA

View Full Version : Spirits and Kitties

LauraM[_2_]
January 9th 08, 03:53 AM
Lately I've been wondering if spirits/guides/angels come through our
much loved pets. I've had a few pets over my lifetime and some I'm
much more connected to than others, although they are all loved of
course!

Another thing I was wondering is if kitties have spirits like people
do. I hope to meet up with my kitties that aren't with me anymore.

My current kitty is 13 and still going strong. Every night when I go
to bed, he jumps up and cuddles next to me for about 10 minutes. I
kiss him and tell him he's my angel, and he looks at me with these
cute little eyes and lets out an occasional squeak of enjoyment. It
can't get much better than that!