PDA

View Full Version : teens microwave to death cat

January 11th 08, 04:34 AM
Two of four Camrose teens accused of microwaving a cat to death
begged their ring leader to stop the torture but he refused - cooking
the cat to a crisp before scrawling "You HAD a nice cat" on a wall of
the house, one of the four youths claimed to Sun Media yesterday.

"(One of us) found the cat and gave it to (another) who then put it in
the microwave while (the fourth accused and I) were telling him to
stop, but (he) wouldn't ... and turned the microwave on ... (the
fourth accused and I) left the room to the basement where we could
still hear it."

The 13-year-old teen and three 15-year-olds charged with torturing and
killing a cat in relation to two consecutive burglaries at a Camrose
home Dec. 29 and 30.

Noon Cat Nick
January 11th 08, 05:20 AM
wrote:
> Two of four Camrose teens accused of microwaving a cat to death
> begged their ring leader to stop the torture but he refused - cooking
> the cat to a crisp before scrawling "You HAD a nice cat" on a wall of
> the house, one of the four youths claimed to Sun Media yesterday.

More on this horrific crime (for those who can stomach it) from
http://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/12908/AB/CA/#UPDATES

cybercat
January 11th 08, 05:52 AM
> wrote in message
> Two of four Camrose teens accused of microwaving a cat to death
> begged their ring leader to stop the torture but he refused - cooking
> the cat to a crisp before scrawling "You HAD a nice cat" on a wall of
> the house, one of the four youths claimed to Sun Media yesterday.
>
> "(One of us) found the cat and gave it to (another) who then put it in
> the microwave while (the fourth accused and I) were telling him to
> stop, but (he) wouldn't ... and turned the microwave on ... (the
> fourth accused and I) left the room to the basement where we could
> still hear it."
>
> The 13-year-old teen and three 15-year-olds charged with torturing and
> killing a cat in relation to two consecutive burglaries at a Camrose
> home Dec. 29 and 30.

Well, thanks for the great news. Like this **** doesn't happen everywhere,
all the time.

Brutal pussies like this are everywhere.

Is this the best you have to share?

Was this worth your time to type?

What exactly did you hope to accomplish?

Dani
January 11th 08, 05:34 PM
On Jan 11, 9:35*am, Shufflin Shears > wrote:
> wrote:
> > *Two of four Camrose teens accused of microwaving a cat to death
> > begged their ring leader to stop the torture but he refused - cooking
> > the cat to a crisp before scrawling "You HAD a nice cat" on a wall of
> > the house, one of the four youths claimed to Sun Media yesterday.
>
> > "(One of us) found the cat and gave it to (another) who then put it in
> > the microwave while (the fourth accused and I) were telling him to
> > stop, but (he) wouldn't ... and turned the microwave on ... (the
> > fourth accused and I) left the room to the basement where we could
> > still hear it."
>
> > The 13-year-old teen and three 15-year-olds charged with torturing and
> > killing a cat in relation to two consecutive burglaries at a Camrose
> > home Dec. 29 and 30.
>
> I hope someone beats the crap out of them and leaves them for dead,
> because the "justice" system is not going to be hard on minors.

OMG........this is horrible to read. I cannot believe people have such
cruel natures.....I feel sick, someone needs to teach them a lesson! :-
(

bookie
January 11th 08, 09:24 PM
On 11 Jan, 16:53, "Matthew" > wrote:
> > wrote in message

> <snipped>
>
> People no matter what their age ;like this just need to be put on their
> knees and a bullet behind the ear. *It saves the world and future
> generations trouble

i totally agree, these kids obviously have something wrong with them
psychologically and we all know of the link between animals cruelty
and abuse inthe early years and child abuse and violent behaviour in
adults, when wil the courst do something about this? it digusts me to
know that the courts will not be hard onthem because they are 'minors'
but to be honest by being soft on these little ****s they are simply
senidng out the message that thgis kind of despicable behaviour is not
only going to go unpunished but is practically condoned.

the whole story makes me sick to the stomach and thoroughly ashamed to
be part of the human race. i hope that the ringleader gets put into
some sort of detention centre and gets the living **** kicked out of
him, and the other kids coud have doen more to stop him going through
with it too, they are just as guilty in my view

bookie

joe
January 11th 08, 10:45 PM
On Fri, 11 Jan 2008 08:34:08 -0800 (PST), Dani >
wrote:

>On Jan 11, 9:35*am, Shufflin Shears > wrote:
>> wrote:
>> > *Two of four Camrose teens accused of microwaving a cat to death
>> > begged their ring leader to stop the torture but he refused - cooking
>> > the cat to a crisp before scrawling "You HAD a nice cat" on a wall of
>> > the house, one of the four youths claimed to Sun Media yesterday.
>>
>> > "(One of us) found the cat and gave it to (another) who then put it in
>> > the microwave while (the fourth accused and I) were telling him to
>> > stop, but (he) wouldn't ... and turned the microwave on ... (the
>> > fourth accused and I) left the room to the basement where we could
>> > still hear it."
>>
>> > The 13-year-old teen and three 15-year-olds charged with torturing and
>> > killing a cat in relation to two consecutive burglaries at a Camrose
>> > home Dec. 29 and 30.
>>
>> I hope someone beats the crap out of them and leaves them for dead,
>> because the "justice" system is not going to be hard on minors.
>
>OMG........this is horrible to read. I cannot believe people have such
>cruel natures.....I feel sick, someone needs to teach them a lesson! :-
>(
Shoot, shovel, shut up.

Outsider
January 12th 08, 03:00 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in news:47879f38$0$28836
:

> > wrote in message
>
> <snipped>
>
> People no matter what their age ;like this just need to be put on their
> knees and a bullet behind the ear. It saves the world and future
> generations trouble

I certainly hope you mean _after_ they are treated to a little microwave
session of their own otherwise this is much too humane.

Andy

Dani
January 12th 08, 05:02 PM
On Jan 12, 9:00*am, Outsider > wrote:
> "Matthew" > wrote in news:47879f38$0$28836
> :
>

> > > wrote in message
>
> > <snipped>
>
> > People no matter what their age ;like this just need to be put on their
> > knees and a bullet behind the ear. *It saves the world and future
> > generations trouble
>
> I certainly hope you mean _after_ they are treated to a little microwave
> session of their own otherwise this is much too humane. *
>
> Andy

Seriously, let them feel the pain and torture of what those animals
are feeling.......eye for an eye. I normally do not believe in harming
another human..... I don't think 2 wrongs make a right.........but
when it comes to animals......espeically those tortured and unable to
help themselves.....uh uh, no way. Eye for an eye! Poor little
babies.....

Outsider
January 12th 08, 08:56 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in
:

> "Outsider" > wrote in message

>>> People no matter what their age ;like this just need to be put on
>>> their knees and a bullet behind the ear. It saves the world and
>>> future generations trouble
>>>

>> I certainly hope you mean _after_ they are treated to a little
>> microwave session of their own otherwise this is much too humane.
>>
>> Andy
>
> No it is too much of a temptation to go to far and my dark side would
> come out which would be strapping them to a chair using studded nails
> to hold them in place. Using the Chinese method of the 5 power
> centers to cause pain; it keeps you alive while causing sever
> suffering to the host. Than the use of a piece of paper, a thousand
> cuts and rubbing alcohol would come into play.
>
> Than using a Styrofoam cooler soaked in gasoline left on them to dry
> than ignited would be the end result. All video taped and put on the
> internet as a warning to others
>
> Now you know why I would end it quickly instead of going where no
> person wants me to go. Above take s a long time to do and I am too
> old for this [email protected] simpler to take a 357 click boom, frozen turkey
> around the neck by a chain and dumped in with the gators all done no
> mess no evidence.

In the spirit of compromise I would consider just dumping them in with
the gators. Saves the expense of the rounds and gives them a bit more
time to think about what they did.

AZ Nomad
January 13th 08, 12:53 AM
:

>>> I certainly hope you mean _after_ they are treated to a little
>>> microwave session of their own otherwise this is much too humane.
>>>
>>> Andy
>>
>> No it is too much of a temptation to go to far and my dark side would
>> come out which would be strapping them to a chair using studded nails
>> to hold them in place. Using the Chinese method of the 5 power
>> centers to cause pain; it keeps you alive while causing sever
>> suffering to the host. Than the use of a piece of paper, a thousand
>> cuts and rubbing alcohol would come into play.
>>
>> Than using a Styrofoam cooler soaked in gasoline left on them to dry
>> than ignited would be the end result. All video taped and put on the
>> internet as a warning to others
>>
>> Now you know why I would end it quickly instead of going where no
>> person wants me to go. Above take s a long time to do and I am too
>> old for this [email protected] simpler to take a 357 click boom, frozen turkey
>> around the neck by a chain and dumped in with the gators all done no
>> mess no evidence.
>>

>In the spirit of compromise I would consider just dumping them in with
>the gators. Saves the expense of the rounds and gives them a bit more
>time to think about what they did.

Put them in a cell. No food. No water. Remove their corpses in three
weeks.

IBen Getiner
January 13th 08, 01:00 AM
On Jan 10, 11:20�pm, Noon Cat Nick >
> > �Two of four Camrose teens accused of microwaving a cat to death
> > begged their ring leader to stop the torture but he refused - cooking
> > the cat to a crisp before scrawling "You HAD a nice cat" on a wall of
> > the house, one of the four youths claimed to Sun Media yesterday.
>
> More on this horrific crime (for those who can stomach it) fromhttp://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/12908/AB/CA/#UPDATES

Hey.... Don't get so worked up. It's not like it was a person or
anything.

IBen Getiner

Noon Cat Nick
January 13th 08, 02:26 AM
IBen Getiner wrote:
> On Jan 10, 11:20�pm, Noon Cat Nick >

>>>�Two of four Camrose teens accused of microwaving a cat to death
>>>begged their ring leader to stop the torture but he refused - cooking
>>>the cat to a crisp before scrawling "You HAD a nice cat" on a wall of
>>>the house, one of the four youths claimed to Sun Media yesterday.
>>
>>More on this horrific crime (for those who can stomach it) fromhttp://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/12908/AB/CA/#UPDATES
>

> Hey.... Don't get so worked up. It's not like it was a person or
> anything.
>

> IBen Getiner

I'll let that slide. It's not like it was written by a person or anything.

bookie
January 13th 08, 03:30 AM
On 13 Jan, 01:26, Noon Cat Nick >
wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > On Jan 10, 11:20�pm, Noon Cat Nick >
> > wrote:

> >>More on this horrific crime (for those who can stomach it) fromhttp://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/12908/AB/CA/#UPDATES
>
> > Hey.... Don't get so worked up. It's not like it was a person or
> > anything.
>
> > IBen Getiner
>
> I'll let that slide. It's not like it was written by a person or anything.- Hide quoted text -

ha ha! back at cha!

bookie
January 13th 08, 03:32 AM
On 12 Jan, 19:56, Outsider > wrote:

> >> I certainly hope you mean _after_ they are treated to a little
> >> microwave session of their own otherwise this is much too humane.
>
> >> Andy
>
> > No it is too much of a temptation to go to far and *my dark side would
> > come out which would be strapping them to a chair *using studded nails
> > to hold them in place. *Using the Chinese method of the 5 power
> > centers to cause pain; *it keeps you alive while causing sever
> > suffering to the host. *Than the use of a piece of paper, a thousand
> > cuts and rubbing alcohol would come into play.
>
> > Than using a Styrofoam cooler soaked in gasoline left on them to dry
> > than ignited would be the end result. *All video taped and put on the
> > internet as a warning to others
>
> > Now you know why I would end it quickly instead of going where no
> > person wants me to go. *Above take s a long time to do and I am too
> > old for this [email protected] *simpler to take a 357 click boom, frozen turkey
> > around the neck by a chain and dumped in with the gators *all done no
> > mess no evidence.
>
> In the spirit of compromise I would consider just dumping them in with
> the gators. *Saves the expense of the rounds and gives them a bit more
> time to think about what they did.- Hide quoted text -

also prevents wasting a perfectly good frozen turkey on such scum

bookie
January 13th 08, 03:33 AM
On 12 Jan, 23:59, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "AZ Nomad" > wrote in message

> > On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 19:56:35 GMT, Outsider > wrote:
> >>"Matthew" > wrote in
> :

> >>In the spirit of compromise I would consider just dumping them in with
> >>the gators. *Saves the expense of the rounds and gives them a bit more
> >>time to think about what they did.
>
> > Put them in a cell. *No food. *No water. *Remove their corpses in three
> > weeks.
>
> Stinky *takes too long * too much evidence ;-)- Hide quoted text -

i am actually quite in favour of the microwaving idea though, but will
it produce enough pain?

kraut
January 13th 08, 03:56 AM
> People no matter what their age ;like this just need to be put on
> their knees and a bullet behind the ear. *It saves the world and
> future generations trouble

Remember two wrong do not make a right no matter how tempting.

"Vengence is mine saith the Lord".

AZ Nomad
January 13th 08, 04:01 AM
On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:39:44 -0500, Matthew > wrote:
>i am actually quite in favour of the microwaving idea though, but will
>it produce enough pain?

Lock them in a car in july in phoenix. The results would be very similiar to
being in a microwave. Too quick, in my opinion.

Tied to a pole in the desert, covered with honey, next to an ant-hill might
be adequate. Or bring back public stonings. Being hit with palm sized rocks
about ten thousand times sounds sufficiently painful.

dgk
January 14th 08, 03:32 PM
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 01:26:08 GMT, Noon Cat Nick

wrote:

>>>More on this horrific crime (for those who can stomach it) fromhttp://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/12908/AB/CA/#UPDATES
>>

>> Hey.... Don't get so worked up. It's not like it was a person or
>> anything.
>>

>> IBen Getiner
>
>I'll let that slide. It's not like it was written by a person or anything.

It was written by a sociopath.

IBen Getiner[_2_]
January 18th 08, 05:19 AM
On Jan 12, 10:01�pm, AZ Nomad > wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:39:44 -0500, Matthew > wrote:
> >i am actually quite in favour of the microwaving idea though, but will
> >it produce enough pain?
>
> Lock them in a car in july in phoenix. �The results would be very similiar to
> being in a microwave. �Too quick, in my opinion.
>
> Tied to a pole in the desert, covered with honey, next to an ant-hill might
> be adequate. �Or bring back public stonings. �Being hit with palm sized rocks
> about ten thousand times sounds sufficiently painful.

They're just animals, azz. Don't let's blow things all out of
proportion. A bad human is worth 1,000 good animals any day of the
week. Because the human can be rehabilitated and continue on as a
credit to hiz community. The animals have no soul anyway and nature's
always providing lots more.
You people.... you kooky animal-rights people.... You need something
to put things into their proper perspectives. Like a ****in' nuclear
war. I'm afraid that's what it would take, since you're all so
emotionally ill. Probably due in most cases to a lack of a father-
figure. Had to use mommy and now look what we got....

IBen Getiner

IBen Getiner[_2_]
January 18th 08, 05:20 AM
On Jan 12, 9:56�pm, kraut >
wrote:
> > People no matter what their age ;like this just need to be put on
> > their knees and a bullet behind the ear. �It saves the world and
> > future generations trouble
>
> Remember two wrong do not make a right no matter how tempting.
>
> "Vengence is mine saith the Lord".

Excellent response to your typical modern-day barbarian..

IBen

IBen Getiner[_2_]
January 18th 08, 05:20 AM
On Jan 12, 11:27�pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "kraut" > wrote in message

> >> People no matter what their age ;like this just need to be put on
> >> their knees and a bullet behind the ear. It saves the world and
> >> future generations trouble
>
> > Remember two wrong do not make a right no matter how tempting.
>
> > "Vengence is mine saith the Lord".
>
> God can deal with them when we are done if they make it there

I thought you didn't believe in God.....

IBene Getiner

IBen Getiner[_2_]
January 18th 08, 05:22 AM
On Jan 17, 12:08�pm, "The Real Matthew"
> wrote:
> Cross posting removed
>
> Wow still have fun using my account

You're doing that. You just want everyone else to THINK that it's
someone else. That's because you want ATTENTION...

IBen Getiner[_2_]
January 18th 08, 05:25 AM
On Jan 12, 8:26*pm, Noon Cat Nick >
wrote:
> IBen Getiner wrote:
> > On Jan 10, 11:20�pm, Noon Cat Nick >
> > wrote:

> >>More on this horrific crime (for those who can stomach it) fromhttp://www.pet-abuse.com/cases/12908/AB/CA/#UPDATES
>
> > Hey.... Don't get so worked up. It's not like it was a person or
> > anything.
>
> > IBen Getiner
>
> I'll let that slide. It's not like it was written by a person or anything.- Hide quoted text -

LOL....!! You'll 'let that slide' because basically you have only one
other choice. But it's not like you're a person with balls or
anything...

IBen Getiner

dgk
January 18th 08, 03:10 PM
On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:19:15 -0800 (PST), IBen Getiner
> wrote:

>On Jan 12, 10:01?pm, AZ Nomad > wrote:
>> On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:39:44 -0500, Matthew > wrote:
>> >i am actually quite in favour of the microwaving idea though, but will
>> >it produce enough pain?
>>
>> Lock them in a car in july in phoenix. ?The results would be very similiar to
>> being in a microwave. ?Too quick, in my opinion.
>>
>> Tied to a pole in the desert, covered with honey, next to an ant-hill might
>> be adequate. ?Or bring back public stonings. ?Being hit with palm sized rocks
>> about ten thousand times sounds sufficiently painful.
>

>They're just animals, azz. Don't let's blow things all out of
>proportion. A bad human is worth 1,000 good animals any day of the
>week. Because the human can be rehabilitated and continue on as a
>credit to hiz community. The animals have no soul anyway and nature's
>always providing lots more.
>You people.... you kooky animal-rights people.... You need something
>to put things into their proper perspectives. Like a ****in' nuclear
>war. I'm afraid that's what it would take, since you're all so
>emotionally ill. Probably due in most cases to a lack of a father-
>figure. Had to use mommy and now look what we got....
>

>IBen Getiner

sociopath

AZ Nomad
January 18th 08, 03:36 PM
On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:10:25 -0500, dgk > wrote:
>On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 20:19:15 -0800 (PST), IBen Getiner
> wrote:
<Jeffry Dahmler immitation snipped>

>>IBen Getiner

>sociopath

another reason I filter out all webtv with few exceptions

bookie
January 18th 08, 05:55 PM
On 18 Jan, 04:19, IBen Getiner > wrote:
> On Jan 12, 10:01�pm, AZ Nomad > wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:39:44 -0500, Matthew > wrote:
> > >i am actually quite in favour of the microwaving idea though, but will
> > >it produce enough pain?
>
> > Lock them in a car in july in phoenix. �The results would be very similiar to
> > being in a microwave. �Too quick, in my opinion.
>
> > Tied to a pole in the desert, covered with honey, next to an ant-hill might
> > be adequate. �Or bring back public stonings. �Being hit with palm sized rocks
> > about ten thousand times sounds sufficiently painful.
>
> They're just animals, azz. Don't let's blow things all out of
> proportion. A bad human is worth 1,000 good animals any day of the
> week. Because the human can be rehabilitated and continue on as a
> credit to hiz community. The animals have no soul anyway and nature's
> always providing lots more.
> You people.... you kooky animal-rights people.... You need something
> to put things into their proper perspectives. Like a ****in' nuclear
> war. I'm afraid that's what it would take, since you're all so
> emotionally ill. Probably due in most cases to a lack of a father-
> figure. Had to use mommy and now look what we got....
>
> IBen Getiner

were you aware of the fact that you are a ****?

IBen Getiner[_2_]
January 18th 08, 08:31 PM
On Jan 18, 11:55*am, bookie > wrote:
> On 18 Jan, 04:19, IBen Getiner > wrote:

> > > Lock them in a car in july in phoenix. �The results would be very similiar to
> > > being in a microwave. �Too quick, in my opinion.
>
> > > Tied to a pole in the desert, covered with honey, next to an ant-hill might
> > > be adequate. �Or bring back public stonings. �Being hit with palm sized rocks
> > > about ten thousand times sounds sufficiently painful.
>
> > They're just animals, azz. Don't let's blow things all out of
> > proportion. A bad human is worth 1,000 good animals any day of the
> > week. Because the human can be rehabilitated and continue on as a
> > credit to hiz community. The animals have no soul anyway and nature's
> > always providing lots more.
> > You people.... you kooky animal-rights people.... You need something
> > to put things into their proper perspectives. Like a ****in' nuclear
> > war. I'm afraid that's what it would take, since you're all so
> > emotionally ill. Probably due in most cases to a lack of a father-
> > figure. Had to use mommy and now look what we got....
>
> > IBen Getiner
>
> were you aware of the fact that you are a ****?- Hide quoted text -

No, but apparently YOU are. And that's all that's on my mind, Booky.
Making people like you happy.....

IBen Getiner

bookie
January 19th 08, 03:34 AM
On 18 Jan, 19:31, IBen Getiner > wrote:
> On Jan 18, 11:55*am, bookie > wrote:

> > > They're just animals, azz. Don't let's blow things all out of
> > > proportion. A bad human is worth 1,000 good animals any day of the
> > > week. Because the human can be rehabilitated and continue on as a
> > > credit to hiz community. The animals have no soul anyway and nature's
> > > always providing lots more.
> > > You people.... you kooky animal-rights people.... You need something
> > > to put things into their proper perspectives. Like a ****in' nuclear
> > > war. I'm afraid that's what it would take, since you're all so
> > > emotionally ill. Probably due in most cases to a lack of a father-
> > > figure. Had to use mommy and now look what we got....
>
> > > IBen Getiner
>
> > were you aware of the fact that you are a ****?- Hide quoted text -

> No, but apparently YOU are. And that's all that's on my mind, Booky.
> Making people like you happy.....
>
> IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

yup you're definitely a ****, and one who has forgotten to take his
medication again today

anger management by itself is not going to work you now

Cathymarie
January 21st 08, 01:53 AM
On Jan 11, 1:34*pm, wrote:
> *Two of four Camrose teens accused of microwaving a cat to death
> begged their ring leader to stop the torture but he refused - cooking
> the cat to a crisp before scrawling "You HAD a nice cat" on a wall of
> the house, one of the four youths claimed to Sun Media yesterday.
>
> "(One of us) found the cat and gave it to (another) who then put it in
> the microwave while (the fourth accused and I) were telling him to
> stop, but (he) wouldn't ... and turned the microwave on ... (the
> fourth accused and I) left the room to the basement where we could
> still hear it."
>
> The 13-year-old teen and three 15-year-olds charged with torturing and
> killing a cat in relation to two consecutive burglaries at a Camrose
> home Dec. 29 and 30.

This incident witht the cat being microwaved is insane. Those
individuals responsible should have gotten help. Anyone who does this
type of hiddeous act is just as devislish. It is disturbing to those
who care for animals. We are creatures to. Make no mistake, later on
their lives more torture and harm may come to those who committ it.
That's my opinion and the devlish minds of who ever they are. Where
are the parents of this young teens? What ever we do in our society
to reach out, there is another crazy head out their waiting to get
noticed oh yes, in in the chaimber you'll go. Now tell me kids, how
would you like it if the cat did that to you. God Works in Mysterious
Ways, rest assure he isn't sleeping.

IBen Getiner[_2_]
January 21st 08, 08:23 AM
On Jan 20, 7:53 pm, Cathymarie > wrote:
> On Jan 11, 1:34 pm, wrote:
>
> > Two of four Camrose teens accused of microwaving a cat to death
> > begged their ring leader to stop the torture but he refused - cooking
> > the cat to a crisp before scrawling "You HAD a nice cat" on a wall of
> > the house, one of the four youths claimed to Sun Media yesterday.
>
> > "(One of us) found the cat and gave it to (another) who then put it in
> > the microwave while (the fourth accused and I) were telling him to
> > stop, but (he) wouldn't ... and turned the microwave on ... (the
> > fourth accused and I) left the room to the basement where we could
> > still hear it."
>
> > The 13-year-old teen and three 15-year-olds charged with torturing and
> > killing a cat in relation to two consecutive burglaries at a Camrose
> > home Dec. 29 and 30.
>
> This incident witht the cat being microwaved is insane.

You think THAT'S funny.... When microwaves first came out, a woman
actually tried to dry her poodle in one. With the same results. But
hers was a well-meaning mistake. So I guess God will forgive her. I
wonder if her dog will?

> Those
> individuals responsible should have gotten help.

That presupposes that they want it...

> Anyone who does this
> type of hiddeous act is just as devislish.

Agreed...

> It is disturbing to those
> who care for animals. We are creatures to. Make no mistake, later on
> their lives more torture and harm may come to those who committ it.

How so? I did bad things with I was a kid and still no pay-back.
Things couldn't be better, in fact. And that was a long, long time
ago.

> That's my opinion and the devlish minds of who ever they are. Where
> are the parents of this young teens?

At a Hillary Clinton fund-raise or rally. Where else, since it's
almost always ex-60's people's kids doing th killings...

> What ever we do in our society
> to reach out, there is another crazy head out their waiting to get
> noticed oh yes, in in the chaimber you'll go.

That's because "reaching out" only works when lost people want to be
reached and found. But there is a whole breed of folks out there who
kill with pleasure. They wish not to change. they actually believe
that YOU are the lost one
..
> Now tell me kids, how
> would you like it if the cat did that to you. God Works in Mysterious
> Ways, rest assure he isn't sleeping.

Oh, yes He is! I hope He is, anyway. After all... what are the other
options here....?

IBen Getiner

bookie
January 21st 08, 08:06 PM
On 21 Jan, 07:23, IBen Getiner > wrote:
> On Jan 20, 7:53 pm, Cathymarie > wrote:
>

> > On Jan 11, 1:34 pm, wrote:
>
> > > *Two of four Camrose teens accused of microwaving a cat to death
> > > begged their ring leader to stop the torture but he refused - cooking
> > > the cat to a crisp before scrawling "You HAD a nice cat" on a wall of
> > > the house, one of the four youths claimed to Sun Media yesterday.
>
> > > "(One of us) found the cat and gave it to (another) who then put it in
> > > the microwave while (the fourth accused and I) were telling him to
> > > stop, but (he) wouldn't ... and turned the microwave on ... (the
> > > fourth accused and I) left the room to the basement where we could
> > > still hear it."
>
> > > The 13-year-old teen and three 15-year-olds charged with torturing and
> > > killing a cat in relation to two consecutive burglaries at a Camrose
> > > home Dec. 29 and 30.
>
> > This incident witht the cat being microwaved is insane.
>
> You think THAT'S funny.... When microwaves first came out, a woman
> actually tried to dry her poodle in one. With the same results. But
> hers was a well-meaning mistake. So I guess God will forgive her. I
> wonder if her dog will?
>
> > *Those
> > individuals responsible should have gotten help.
>
> That presupposes that they want it...
>
> > Anyone who does this
> > type of hiddeous act is just as devislish.
>
> Agreed...
>
> > * It is disturbing to those
> > who care for animals. *We are creatures to. *Make no mistake, later on
> > their lives more torture and harm may come to those who committ it.
>
> How so? I did bad things with I was a kid and still no pay-back.
> Things couldn't be better, in fact. And that was a long, long time
> ago.
>
> > That's my opinion and the devlish minds of who ever they are. *Where
> > are the parents of this young teens?
>
> At a Hillary Clinton fund-raise or rally. Where else, since it's
> almost always ex-60's people's kids doing th killings...
>
> > What ever we do in our society
> > to reach out, there is another crazy head out their waiting to get
> > noticed oh yes, in in the chaimber you'll go.
>
> That's because "reaching out" only works when lost people want to be
> reached and found. But there is a whole breed of folks out there who
> kill with pleasure. They wish not to change. they actually believe
> that YOU are the lost one
> .
>
> > *Now tell me kids, how
> > would you like it if the cat did that to you. *God Works in Mysterious
> > Ways, rest assure he isn't sleeping.
>
> Oh, yes He is! I hope He is, anyway. After all... what are the other
> options here....?
>
> IBen Getiner- Hide quoted text -

the other option is me armed with a machete, backed up by a very angry
lynch mob...if only!!!

believe me if they lived they would never even swat a fly ever again
in the future

corporal punishment at school and the return of capital punishment for
serious crimes (ie murder), thats the only way to regain any order but
i fear that we are to late

bookie