PDA

View Full Version : Kute Little Kat Site...!

IBen Getiner
January 15th 08, 07:29 AM
http://zealcorp.com/bonsaikitten/bkguestbook.html

And if you don't like it... then don't go back. Freedom of speach will
survive.

IBen Getiner

LC[_2_]
January 15th 08, 03:02 PM
Certifiably nuts, "IBen Getiner" > wrote in message

> Freedom of speach will survive.

Of course it will.
Unfortunately, you'll contine to abuse your freedom of "speach".

And, worse still, you'll continue to use it to display your vast list of
demented pathologies.

"I consider myself an expert on the subject as I have been prac-
ticing it for over the past twenty years. In that time I have
made love with hundreds of dogs and have found many exciting and
satisfying methods.
From: IBen Getiner >
Newsgroups: rec.music.beatles
Subject: Re: OT: Joy
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 00:56:00 -0800 (PST)

LC~ Looks like Ku Klux Kook "Lappcatt" has a fetish for LappDoggs.

"Bestiality...! KOOL..!!"
From: "IBen Getiner" >

IBen Getiner
January 16th 08, 05:17 AM
On Jan 15, 2:29´┐Żam, IBen Getiner > wrote:
> http://zealcorp.com/bonsaikitten/bkguestbook.html
>
> And if you don't like it... then don't go back. Freedom of speach will
> survive.
>
> IBen Getiner

TTT