PDA

View Full Version : Shameless promotion of my cat

Candace
January 22nd 08, 02:43 AM
It takes forever to get on stuffonmycat.com but Marbles made it today!

http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=7006

I submitted one of Abbey at the same time so I'm hoping hers will be
showing up soon.

Candace

Cathy F.[_2_]
January 22nd 08, 02:59 AM
"Candace" > wrote in message
> It takes forever to get on stuffonmycat.com but Marbles made it today!
>
> http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=7006

LOL - that's great! ;-)

Cathy

> I submitted one of Abbey at the same time so I'm hoping hers will be
> showing up soon.
>
> Candace

IBen Getiner[_2_]
January 22nd 08, 09:06 AM
On Jan 21, 8:43*pm, Candace > wrote:
> It takes forever to get on stuffonmycat.com but Marbles made it today!
>
> http://stuffonmycat.com/index.php?itemid=7006
>
> I submitted one of Abbey at the same time so I'm hoping hers will be
> showing up soon.
>
> Candace

Ridiculous. A total waste of my time. A shameless waste yours...

IBen Getiner