PDA

View Full Version : Need a quick answer

CatNipped[_2_]
January 24th 08, 01:54 PM
I know this is a gruesome question, but I'm trying to talk a person in
another group out of breeding his cat. Does anyone here remember that
picture of the back of an SPCA where there were hundreds of dead cats in
garbage cans? Do you know where I can get it. Again, sorry for the
gruesome question, but I really want to talk this person out of adding more
moggies to a world overflowing with them.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters here: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

CatNipped[_2_]
January 24th 08, 02:54 PM
"cindys" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>>I know this is a gruesome question, but I'm trying to talk a person in
>> another group out of breeding his cat. Does anyone here remember that
>> picture of the back of an SPCA where there were hundreds of dead cats in
>> garbage cans? Do you know where I can get it. Again, sorry for the
>> gruesome question, but I really want to talk this person out of adding
>> more
>> moggies to a world overflowing with them.
> --------
> I don't know where to find the picture (I couldn't bring myself to look at
> it), but I *think* it was Phil who provided the link.
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

I tried finding it on his link, but couldn't. I'll try a google search of
this group for him and the picture. Thanks for the quick response.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
January 24th 08, 03:13 PM
"cindys" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>>I know this is a gruesome question, but I'm trying to talk a person in
>> another group out of breeding his cat. Does anyone here remember that
>> picture of the back of an SPCA where there were hundreds of dead cats in
>> garbage cans? Do you know where I can get it. Again, sorry for the
>> gruesome question, but I really want to talk this person out of adding
>> more
>> moggies to a world overflowing with them.
> --------
> I don't know where to find the picture (I couldn't bring myself to look at
> it), but I *think* it was Phil who provided the link.
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

OK, I found it - thanks for the tip!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Phil P.
January 24th 08, 03:18 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> I know this is a gruesome question, but I'm trying to talk a person in
> another group out of breeding his cat. Does anyone here remember that
> picture of the back of an SPCA where there were hundreds of dead cats in
> garbage cans? Do you know where I can get it. Again, sorry for the
> gruesome question, but I really want to talk this person out of adding
more
> moggies to a world overflowing with them.

http://maxshouse.com/heartache.JPG

CatNipped[_2_]
January 24th 08, 04:12 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> I know this is a gruesome question, but I'm trying to talk a person in
>> another group out of breeding his cat. Does anyone here remember that
>> picture of the back of an SPCA where there were hundreds of dead cats in
>> garbage cans? Do you know where I can get it. Again, sorry for the
>> gruesome question, but I really want to talk this person out of adding
> more
>> moggies to a world overflowing with them.
>

> http://maxshouse.com/heartache.JPG

After a quick search I had found it, but thanks - I bookmarked that picture
for whenever I run across a post from someone who wants their children to
witness the "miracle of birth" as I think it's only fair that they should
take their children to a local shelter when they're euthanizing kittens so
the children can also witness the "drama of death"!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Phil P.
January 25th 08, 08:50 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> >
> > "CatNipped" > wrote in message
> >> I know this is a gruesome question, but I'm trying to talk a person in
> >> another group out of breeding his cat. Does anyone here remember that
> >> picture of the back of an SPCA where there were hundreds of dead cats
in
> >> garbage cans? Do you know where I can get it. Again, sorry for the
> >> gruesome question, but I really want to talk this person out of adding
> > more
> >> moggies to a world overflowing with them.
> >

> > http://maxshouse.com/heartache.JPG
>
> After a quick search I had found it, but thanks - I bookmarked that
picture
> for whenever I run across a post from someone who wants their children to
> witness the "miracle of birth" as I think it's only fair that they should
> take their children to a local shelter when they're euthanizing kittens so
> the children can also witness the "drama of death"!

Here's another in case they don't get it the first time:

http://maxshouse.com/Heartbreaking_2.jpg

Phil P.
January 25th 08, 09:19 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "Phil P." > wrote in message
> >
> > "CatNipped" > wrote in message
> >> I know this is a gruesome question, but I'm trying to talk a person in
> >> another group out of breeding his cat. Does anyone here remember that
> >> picture of the back of an SPCA where there were hundreds of dead cats
in
> >> garbage cans? Do you know where I can get it. Again, sorry for the
> >> gruesome question, but I really want to talk this person out of adding
> > more
> >> moggies to a world overflowing with them.
> >

> > http://maxshouse.com/heartache.JPG
>
> After a quick search I had found it, but thanks - I bookmarked that
picture
> for whenever I run across a post from someone who wants their children to
> witness the "miracle of birth" as I think it's only fair that they should
> take their children to a local shelter when they're euthanizing kittens so
> the children can also witness the "drama of death"!
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped

http://www.brightlion.com/InHope/InHope_en.aspx

CatNipped[_2_]
January 25th 08, 02:42 PM
"Phil P." > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> "Phil P." > wrote in message

> in
>> > more
>> >

>> > http://maxshouse.com/heartache.JPG
>>
>> After a quick search I had found it, but thanks - I bookmarked that
> picture
>> for whenever I run across a post from someone who wants their children to
>> witness the "miracle of birth" as I think it's only fair that they should
>> take their children to a local shelter when they're euthanizing kittens
>> so
>> the children can also witness the "drama of death"!
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>

> http://www.brightlion.com/InHope/InHope_en.aspx

Thanks Phil, as with all the rest it made me cry - I'll never understand how
some people can be indifferent to that.

Hugs,

CatNipped

IBen Getiner[_2_]
January 26th 08, 09:10 AM
On Jan 24, 8:54*am, "CatNipped" > wrote:
> I know this is a gruesome question, but I'm trying to talk a person in
> another group out of breeding his cat. *Does anyone here remember that
> picture of the back of an SPCA where there were hundreds of dead cats in
> garbage cans? *Do you know where I can get it. *Again, sorry for the
> gruesome question, but I really want to talk this person out of adding more
> moggies to a world overflowing with them.
>
> --
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters here:http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

What does the breeding of kats have to do with dead kats in garbage
can? As if this means anythinf to you......

IBen Getiner