PDA

View Full Version : Cat Bowls

Indiana_John
January 25th 08, 12:23 AM
Just wondering if there is any danger to cats by using papers bowls
for food (canned and dry). I can't imagine there are any (use them
once and throw away for wet, and a day or two for dry), but just
wanted to verify. I previously used the standard stainless steel bowl,
but didn't feel I was getting them clean enough washing them twice a
day.

Gail[_2_]
January 25th 08, 12:58 AM
I see no reason why it would cause any problem.
Gail
"Indiana_John" > wrote in message
> Just wondering if there is any danger to cats by using papers bowls
> for food (canned and dry). I can't imagine there are any (use them
> once and throw away for wet, and a day or two for dry), but just
> wanted to verify. I previously used the standard stainless steel bowl,
> but didn't feel I was getting them clean enough washing them twice a
> day.

cybercat
January 25th 08, 01:09 AM
"Indiana_John" > wrote in message
> Just wondering if there is any danger to cats by using papers bowls
> for food (canned and dry). I can't imagine there are any (use them
> once and throw away for wet, and a day or two for dry), but just
> wanted to verify. I previously used the standard stainless steel bowl,
> but didn't feel I was getting them clean enough washing them twice a
> day.

Ceramic.

barb
January 25th 08, 03:07 PM
Stainless steel bowls clean up great and easily if you just let them soak a
while.

Barb

Rene S.
January 25th 08, 03:46 PM
I can't see there being any danger to doing this, but it certainly
could get messy (with wet food) and more expensive, as you're going to
go through a lot of paper towels each month. Washing ceramic, glass,
or stainless steel bowls in hot soapy water will get them clean. If
you have a dishwasher, run them in there once a week or so.

Indiana_John
January 26th 08, 12:50 AM
On Jan 24, 7:23*pm, Indiana_John > wrote:
> Just wondering if there is any danger to cats by using papers bowls
> for food (canned and dry). I can't imagine there are any (use them
> once and throw away for wet, and a day or two for dry), but just
> wanted to verify. I previously used the standard stainless steel bowl,
> but didn't feel I was getting them clean enough washing them twice a
> day.

Thanks for all of the responses!