PDA

View Full Version : Speaking of Neutered Cats! ;>

CatNipped[_2_]
January 25th 08, 02:51 AM
For a kitten that has none at all, Archer sure acts like he's got cojones
the size of grapefruits. This is a video of 11 pound Archer (aka Little Big
Balls) playing (rough) with 20 pound Sammy (aka The Samazon). She is the
one doing all the yelling, but don't worry, they do this all the time and it
really is playing, nobody ever gets hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0As5hhJ7lRM

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

January 25th 08, 05:05 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> For a kitten that has none at all, Archer sure acts like he's got cojones
> the size of grapefruits. This is a video of 11 pound Archer (aka Little
> Big
> Balls) playing (rough) with 20 pound Sammy (aka The Samazon). She is the
> one doing all the yelling, but don't worry, they do this all the time and
> it
> really is playing, nobody ever gets hurt.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0As5hhJ7lRM
>

> --
>
> Hugs,
>
> CatNipped
>
> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Cute, cute, cute. If I am ever able to have more cats, I want to get

I thought he brother was cute, too, peeking in at the periphery.

CatNipped[_2_]
January 25th 08, 06:27 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> For a kitten that has none at all, Archer sure acts like he's got cojones
>> the size of grapefruits. This is a video of 11 pound Archer (aka Little
>> Big
>> Balls) playing (rough) with 20 pound Sammy (aka The Samazon). She is the
>> one doing all the yelling, but don't worry, they do this all the time and
>> it
>> really is playing, nobody ever gets hurt.
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0As5hhJ7lRM
>>

>> --
>>
>> Hugs,
>>
>> CatNipped
>>
>> See all my masters at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/
>>

> Cute, cute, cute. If I am ever able to have more cats, I want to get
>
> I thought he brother was cute, too, peeking in at the periphery.

Ozzy luuuuuurrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvveees his Samazon, but he's a bit intimidated
by her. Archer (aka Little Big Balls), even though he's much smaller than
Ozzy, isn't intimidated by *anything*.

Sammy, at 4, is still just as much of a kitten as Archer (Maine Coons, of
which she *has* to be descended, mature late), so she's having the time of
her life playing with Archer (the screams and growls are things she learned
from Bandit when she was just a baby - five minutes after they've quit
playing they're laying next to each other grooming each other).

Ozzy, 12 pounds, likes to take on someone his own size (in his eyes) -
Jessie, 7.5 pounds. Jessie, at 8 years old, is still a kitten at heart and
was *always* the most playful cat in the house until Da Boyz came along.
Jessie loves having Ozzy to race around the house with.

All in all, adopting Da Boyz together was one of the best things I've ever
done.

Hugs,

CatNipped

mlbriggs
January 26th 08, 01:01 AM
On Thu, 24 Jan 2008 19:51:06 -0600, CatNipped wrote:

> For a kitten that has none at all, Archer sure acts like he's got cojones
> the size of grapefruits. This is a video of 11 pound Archer (aka Little
> Big Balls) playing (rough) with 20 pound Sammy (aka The Samazon). She is
> the one doing all the yelling, but don't worry, they do this all the time
> and it really is playing, nobody ever gets hurt.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0As5hhJ7lRM

Fun to watch! MLB