PDA

View Full Version : Was Elvis envious of Bruce Lee

Baldoni[_6_]
January 26th 08, 09:32 PM
Bruce Lee although not a black belt had studied many forms of Gung Fu
(Kung Fu) including Wing Chun.

Elvis had a little knowlege of Karate which is vastly inferior in
comparison when applied to fighting technique.

I also question as to Elvis holding a black belt in relation to the
amount of time he practised Karate.

--
Count Baldoni

Baldoni[_6_]
January 26th 08, 09:32 PM
on 26/01/2008, Baldoni supposed :
> Bruce Lee although not a black belt had studied many forms of Gung Fu (Kung
> Fu) including Wing Chun.
>
> Elvis had a little knowlege of Karate which is vastly inferior in comparison
> when applied to fighting technique.
>
> I also question as to Elvis holding a black belt in relation to the amount of
> time he practised Karate.

Sorry wrong group.

--
Count Baldoni