PDA

View Full Version : nail shaver on TV?

ensoul
January 28th 08, 02:15 AM
anybody seen the ad for it? It's for dogs & cats, different one for
each. It looks like a good ideal but, I wonder about the noise it
makes & how long it takes to do.

Moe puts up with me trimming his nails, Rudy I can't do it and I live
alone.

I've seen straching posts made out of wood and just like trees are
supposed to naturally trim thier nail. Of coarse it's expensive.

It seems like you could make one of wood. I thought of getting a tall
piece of broken branch but then you get into bugs and you spray for
them without harming our kitties.

Lynn

In the future we'll all have 15 minutes of fame and 15 minutes of
healthcare.
~Nicole Hollander (cartoonist)