PDA

View Full Version : good news, daughter got her cat back

ensoul
January 28th 08, 03:20 AM
They were moving (same town) and got Atlas last being afraid he would
run out when they were moving...the window had broken as in slid down
btwn the door and they had plastic up

Atlas was in his carriers but the door popped open (mine does that
too) and he jumped out! They could see he wasn't hurt but couldn't
get him back

my daughter had one of tags with the phone # they had just got new
cell phones luckily she put a piece of tape with the new #

And they got a call...turns out he was only a block away from the new
place! Atlas had never been there before either!

He was skinny and hungry, wouldn't go outside for over a week...they
feed him all food he wanted...phew

ensoul

In the future we'll all have 15 minutes of fame and 15 minutes of
healthcare.
~Nicole Hollander (cartoonist)

honeybunch
January 28th 08, 02:03 PM
On Jan 27, 10:20 pm, ensoul > wrote:
> They were moving (same town) and got Atlas last being afraid he would
> run out when they were moving...the window had broken as in slid down
> btwn the door and they had plastic up
>
> Atlas was in his carriers but the door popped open (mine does that
> too) and he jumped out! They could see he wasn't hurt but couldn't
> get him back
>
> my daughter had one of tags with the phone # they had just got new
> cell phones luckily she put a piece of tape with the new #
>
> And they got a call...turns out he was only a block away from the new
> place! Atlas had never been there before either!
>
> He was skinny and hungry, wouldn't go outside for over a week...they
> feed him all food he wanted...phew
>
> ensoul
>
> In the future we'll all have 15 minutes of fame and 15 minutes of
> healthcare.
> ~Nicole Hollander (cartoonist)

That a wonderful ending to that tragic story. Its incredible that
your daughter put a piece of tape with the new cell number on the
cat's collar. I would never have gotten around to doing it. Thanks
for the happy story.