PDA

View Full Version : Litter Locker: Can Bags be Substituted?

Trudy
February 2nd 08, 11:19 PM
I am considering a Litter Locker, but the bag refills are expensive.
Can those be substituted with any other kind(s) of bags?

Thanks!

Spot[_2_]
February 3rd 08, 12:46 AM
I'm not sure what these cost but you can also use a diaper genie. You can
pick one up at a 2nd hand store really cheap and the refills are around 6.50
at Walmart. I use one in the yard for my dogs and the refills last quite a
while.

Celeste