PDA

View Full Version : Cat Bowl Question...

AR[_2_]
February 3rd 08, 02:00 AM
After my cat had that irritation on his lower lip, I switched to
dishware bowls until I could get him stainless ones. I ordered two
from Amazon, and they were mismarked and much too small to use. I
really need the bowls he's using now back. I have two black bowls from
an old set of dishes I was going to bring to where my cat is, but then
I worried that his water will look black, and he might be afraid to
drink it. What do you think?

AR[_2_]
February 3rd 08, 02:57 PM
On Feb 2, 9:11 pm, "cindys" > wrote:
> "AR" > wrote in message
>
> ...> After my cat had that irritation on his lower lip, I switched to
> > dishware bowls until I could get him stainless ones. I ordered two
> > from Amazon, and they were mismarked and much too small to use. I
> > really need the bowls he's using now back. I have two black bowls from
> > an old set of dishes I was going to bring to where my cat is, but then
> > I worried that his water will look black, and he might be afraid to
> > drink it. What do you think?

> Put water in the black bowl and see if he drinks it.
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

Well, I guess I will just have to bring them and see. Didn't want to
have to take them back and forth, as they are a bit heavy. It might
puzzle him at first but if he tries it, and sees it's just regular
water it might not be a problem.