PDA

View Full Version : Bro-furly Love

CatNipped[_2_]
February 4th 08, 01:18 AM
OK, this is the health and behavior newsgroup, but these are pictures of the
only time Da Boyz behave! Some of these are absolutely priceless! (Click
on the picture to see the larger sized image.)

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

mc
February 4th 08, 02:06 AM
They are ALL priceless!!! I really liked that last one, but they are
all very adorable! Just perfect!!!

Adorable! Thanks for sharing :-) ;-) :-)

The one on the bottom looks exactly like my Butterball!

Those are beautiful kitties!

cybercat
February 4th 08, 02:24 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> OK, this is the health and behavior newsgroup, but these are pictures of
> the only time Da Boyz behave! Some of these are absolutely priceless!
> (Click on the picture to see the larger sized image.)
>
> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>

> --

This is why I want siblings. I love the gradations of white in ____'s tail.
(Sorry, I can't tell them apart!)

mc
February 4th 08, 04:22 AM
I LOVE your website! I bookmarked it now so I can spend more time
looking at it when I have more time. I believe you are also the one
who gave me the advice to get a newsreader, which I did and am still
reading up on how to use it.

; -) <chuckles> ;-)

You have some beautiful kitties there :-)

I sympathise with you over your loss of Bandit. What a beautiful cat!
Just beautiful! And Demi is simply GORGEOUS! Jessie almost looks a wee
bit like calico... but more tabby... Beautiful!

Butterball, my boy, he is about five now. I have never had such a
"nasty cat" ever. LOL LOL LOL!!! He has always been quite aggressive,
and the story behind him is quite interesting. He loves to snuggle up
with me, though, under the covers, so he does have some redeeming
characteristics, LOL! He has mellowed a lot, too, with time. I mean,
he has REALLY mellowed out, LOL :-)

But in any case, Butterball looks like Archer, with the white fur on
the chest and the white paws...

Those orange kitties are so cute! I loved the video of the boys,
too...

I used to joke about how when Butterball first came here as a 10 - 12
week old kitten he NEVER SLEPT!!! It seemed, and so the story goes (I
am sure we are exagerating some... LOL) that I saw him take his first
nap six months after his arrival here, LOL! Just joking... but I never
saw before even a kitten with that kind of energy level... he played
and played and played!

I think I kind of have an idea when you talk about your boys how
active they can be :-)

<chuckles>

Anyway, just wanted to say "HI" and let you know I am enjoying your
wonderful website :-)

CatNipped[_2_]
February 4th 08, 01:31 PM
"mc" > wrote in message
>I LOVE your website! I bookmarked it now so I can spend more time
> looking at it when I have more time.

Thank you! That's so nice.

> I believe you are also the one
> who gave me the advice to get a newsreader, which I did and am still
> reading up on how to use it.

Which newsreader did you get?

> ; -) <chuckles> ;-)
>
> You have some beautiful kitties there :-)

Thanks, I think so! ;>

> I sympathise with you over your loss of Bandit. What a beautiful cat!
> Just beautiful! And Demi is simply GORGEOUS! Jessie almost looks a wee
> bit like calico... but more tabby... Beautiful!

I lost her on June 4 last year and the grief still takes my breath away when
I think about it. The loss of seventeen years of companionship can't be
cried away in so short a time.

> Butterball, my boy, he is about five now. I have never had such a
> "nasty cat" ever. LOL LOL LOL!!! He has always been quite aggressive,
> and the story behind him is quite interesting. He loves to snuggle up
> with me, though, under the covers, so he does have some redeeming
> characteristics, LOL! He has mellowed a lot, too, with time. I mean,
> he has REALLY mellowed out, LOL :-)

One good thing about getting two brothers is that they wear each other out
(but that still leaves them *plenty* of time to get into trouble, just as
Sammy, Jessie and Demi!)

> But in any case, Butterball looks like Archer, with the white fur on
> the chest and the white paws...

Archer is also built more delicately than Ozzy - he has a more triangular
face (though Ozzy's is too). I think they both have lots of Abyssinian in
their ancestry. They're both long and thin with *amazingingly* long tails.

> Those orange kitties are so cute! I loved the video of the boys,
> too...

My favorite is the one of Ozzy stealing treats (but at least he was nice
enough to share them with all his bro-furs and sis-furs).

> I used to joke about how when Butterball first came here as a 10 - 12
> week old kitten he NEVER SLEPT!!! It seemed, and so the story goes (I
> am sure we are exagerating some... LOL) that I saw him take his first
> nap six months after his arrival here, LOL! Just joking... but I never
> saw before even a kitten with that kind of energy level... he played
> and played and played!

I know! Ozzy and Archer would play so hard I wondered if they were part
Energizer Bunny! ;>

> I think I kind of have an idea when you talk about your boys how
> active they can be :-)
>
> <chuckles>
>
> Anyway, just wanted to say "HI" and let you know I am enjoying your
> wonderful website :-)

Again, thanks.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
February 4th 08, 01:32 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> OK, this is the health and behavior newsgroup, but these are pictures of
>> the only time Da Boyz behave! Some of these are absolutely priceless!
>> (Click on the picture to see the larger sized image.)
>>
>> http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy3/
>>

>> --
>>
> This is why I want siblings. I love the gradations of white in ____'s
> tail. (Sorry, I can't tell them apart!)

Both their tails look the same. The only difference between the two is that
Archer has white paws and a white "bib". I've never regretted getting the
two at the same time, I'm glad we were able to keep them together because
the love each other so much!

Hugs,

CatNipped

February 4th 08, 09:51 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote
> Both their tails look the same. The only difference between the two is
> that Archer has white paws and a white "bib".

Looks to me like only one has a white nose, or is that just the light?

CatNipped[_2_]
February 5th 08, 07:02 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "CatNipped" > wrote
>> Both their tails look the same. The only difference between the two is
>> that Archer has white paws and a white "bib".
>
> Looks to me like only one has a white nose, or is that just the light?

Oops, no you're right, I forgot about that. He also has a more triangular
face than his brother - and they both exhibit more than a few traits of the
Abysinian (long, long lean body and a spectacularly long tail - their tails
are longer then their bodies!).

Hugs,

CatNipped

February 5th 08, 07:54 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote
> Oops, no you're right, I forgot about that. He also has a more triangular
> face than his brother - and they both exhibit more than a few traits of
> the Abysinian (long, long lean body and a spectacularly long tail - their
> tails are longer then their bodies!).

Wow!