PDA

View Full Version : left over fall tree leaves to snow flakes for cat

Gregg
February 12th 08, 04:48 AM
My ginger tabby female name of Gracie, likes when the wind picks up
dead fall leaves and blows them or one up she sees a leaf and she
looks at it and thinks it as a bird flying. She is from a cat sheater
so I the co owner have said many times when it does snow, that it is
snow to Gracie, I have even collected some in a cup for her to smell
and feel with her paw, she likes it and was something new to her.

cybercat
February 12th 08, 04:55 PM
"Gregg" > wrote in message
> My ginger tabby female name of Gracie, likes when the wind picks up
> dead fall leaves and blows them or one up she sees a leaf and she
> looks at it and thinks it as a bird flying. She is from a cat sheater
> so I the co owner have said many times when it does snow, that it is
> snow to Gracie, I have even collected some in a cup for her to smell
> and feel with her paw, she likes it and was something new to her.

That's pretty sweet. You don't leave her out there unsupervised, do you?