PDA

View Full Version : Some pictures of Tortle and friends

22brix
February 22nd 08, 01:13 AM
Unfortunately the only one of this bunch that is still alive Hailey, the
fluffy colorpoint (Tortle's brother).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22brix/show/

cybercat
February 22nd 08, 03:33 AM
"22brix" > wrote in message
> Unfortunately the only one of this bunch that is still alive Hailey, the
> fluffy colorpoint (Tortle's brother).
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/22brix/show/
Tortle was so very beautiful, and her personality really comes through in
the pic
where she is leaning her head on yours. Precious.

The colorpoint-Hailey--is stunning. I really want a cat with those kinds of
markings
one day.

Thanks for sharing.

22brix
February 22nd 08, 03:55 AM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "22brix" > wrote in message
>> Unfortunately the only one of this bunch that is still alive Hailey, the
>> fluffy colorpoint (Tortle's brother).
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/22brix/show/
> Tortle was so very beautiful, and her personality really comes through in
> the pic
> where she is leaning her head on yours. Precious.

One of the other things she would do is lie down across my right
arm--completely immobilizing me. Of course you don't dare disturb a
sleeping cat!

> The colorpoint-Hailey--is stunning. I really want a cat with those kinds
> of markings
> one day.
>
> Thanks for sharing.

Hailey is a great cat, too. I've never had a cat that would burst into
loud, spontaneous purring just seeing you walk in the room. He's also the
only cat I currently have that actually comes when called! It's quite a
hoot to watch.

Bonnie