PDA

View Full Version : A few pictures of Tortle (and friends)

22brix
February 22nd 08, 12:16 AM
I have more pictures of my kitties elsewhere but I am not always on speaking
terms with my computer. One of these days I'll try to compile a few more.

Unfortunately the only cat in this group of photos still alive is Hailey,
Tortle's big fluffy brother. He is the fluffier colorpoint.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22brix/show/

Thanks again everyone for your warm welcome.

Bonnie

22brix
February 22nd 08, 12:19 AM
Woops--didn't mean to post this twice.

"22brix" > wrote in message
>I have more pictures of my kitties elsewhere but I am not always on
>speaking terms with my computer. One of these days I'll try to compile a
>few more.
>
> Unfortunately the only cat in this group of photos still alive is Hailey,
> Tortle's big fluffy brother. He is the fluffier colorpoint.
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/22brix/show/
>
> Thanks again everyone for your warm welcome.
>
> Bonnie

22brix
February 26th 08, 02:11 AM
"cindys" > wrote in message

> "22brix" > wrote in message
>>I have more pictures of my kitties elsewhere but I am not always on
>>speaking terms with my computer. One of these days I'll try to compile a
>>few more.
>>
>> Unfortunately the only cat in this group of photos still alive is Hailey,
>> Tortle's big fluffy brother. He is the fluffier colorpoint.
>>
>> http://www.flickr.com/photos/22brix/show/
>>
>> Thanks again everyone for your warm welcome.
> -----------
> Bonnie, thank you for sharing these. Tortle was gorgeous.
> Hugs and purrs.
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

Thank you Cindy!

What you can't tell from these pictures was how soft she was--she was
short-haired but her fur was thick and oh so soft. When she was younger she
would jump up to my shoulder (from the floor behind me--startling me no end)
and curl herself on my shoulders. Such a soft head rest!

Bonnie