PDA

View Full Version : No-kill rescue in Los Angeles

February 23rd 08, 06:38 AM
My wife has demanded that my two cats leave our company. They've taken
to urinating on the carpet and going outside the litter box and I've
been unable to end this behavior (it's been a couple years of putting
off this, so it's pretty much irrevocable at this point). The cats are
otherwise well-behaved and active despite being 11 1/2 (they're
litter mates). I'm trying to find a new home for them, either an
individual (in which case, if that person has to give them up for
whatever reason, I'd ask that I handle the re-adoption), or through
some Los Angeles-based no kill rescue. Can anyone help on this?

-dh

kraut
February 23rd 08, 07:42 PM
>> My wife has demanded that my two cats leave our company. They've taken
>> to urinating on the carpet and going outside the litter box and I've
>> been unable to end this behavior (it's been a couple years of putting
>> off this, so it's pretty much irrevocable at this point). The cats are
>> otherwise well-behaved and active despite being 11 1/2 (they're
>> litter mates). I'm trying to find a new home for them, either an
>> individual (in which case, if that person has to give them up for
>> whatever reason, I'd ask that I handle the re-adoption), or through
>> some Los Angeles-based no kill rescue. Can anyone help on this?
>>
>> -dh
>
>GET RID OF THE WIFE

GET RID OF THE WIFE

February 24th 08, 09:48 AM
On Feb 23, 10:42*am, kraut >
wrote:
> >> My wife has demanded that my two cats leave our company. They've taken
> >> to urinating on the carpet and going outside the litter box and I've
> >> been unable to end this behavior (it's been a couple years of putting
> >> off this, so it's pretty much irrevocable at this point). The cats are
> >> otherwise well-behaved and active despite being *11 1/2 (they're
> >> litter mates). I'm trying to find a new home for them, either an
> >> individual (in which case, if that person has to give them up for
> >> whatever reason, I'd ask that I handle the re-adoption), or through
> >> some Los Angeles-based no kill rescue. Can anyone help on this?
>
> >> -dh
>
> >GET RID OF THE WIFE
>
> GET RID OF THE WIFE

Gee, thanks on making a painful process so much easier.