PDA

View Full Version : Tiddles update

BLOGGZPOT
February 25th 08, 05:35 PM
Tiddles is doing great!

gradually over the weekend she started eating again and by sunday all
the swelling had gone down around her head. she is , of course, making
the total most of it, and has decided, yes, she is allowed in the
'Master Bedroom' on or under the new $200 duvet, and the leather
stool next to the fire is now hers. I don't care -she can do what she
likes -she gave us a huge scare and i've seen a few animals die in my
life and was sure she was a gonna. Due to all the vets fees, she is
now officially THE most expensive cat we have ever had but worth every
penny.

Thankyou all for your kind words and encouragement. I shall keep
'popping in' and will post on any news of tiddles' babies when they
arrive.

cute pics of tiddles and company at

http://www.itsmysite.com/cgi-bin/itsmy/go.exe?page=8&domain=1&webdir=gcbainbridge

clare

Gail[_2_]
February 25th 08, 05:47 PM
Love the pix!! Thanks for posting.
Gail
"BLOGGZPOT" > wrote in message
> Tiddles is doing great!
>
> gradually over the weekend she started eating again and by sunday all
> the swelling had gone down around her head. she is , of course, making
> the total most of it, and has decided, yes, she is allowed in the
> 'Master Bedroom' on or under the new $200 duvet, and the leather
> stool next to the fire is now hers. I don't care -she can do what she
> likes -she gave us a huge scare and i've seen a few animals die in my
> life and was sure she was a gonna. Due to all the vets fees, she is
> now officially THE most expensive cat we have ever had but worth every
> penny.
>
> Thankyou all for your kind words and encouragement. I shall keep
> 'popping in' and will post on any news of tiddles' babies when they
> arrive.
>
> cute pics of tiddles and company at
>
> http://www.itsmysite.com/cgi-bin/itsmy/go.exe?page=8&domain=1&webdir=gcbainbridge
>
> clare

mc
February 25th 08, 05:55 PM
Oh those photos are adorable! Thanks for sharing ;-)

cybercat
February 25th 08, 07:30 PM
"BLOGGZPOT" > wrote in message
> Tiddles is doing great!
>

> http://www.itsmysite.com/cgi-bin/itsmy/go.exe?page=8&domain=1&webdir=gcbainbridge

Yay, Tiddles! She is really beautiful.

22brix
February 26th 08, 01:58 AM
"BLOGGZPOT" > wrote in message
> Tiddles is doing great!

Fabulous--it's so scary when they are sick.

> cute pics of tiddles and company at
>
> http://www.itsmysite.com/cgi-bin/itsmy/go.exe?page=8&domain=1&webdir=gcbainbridge
>
> clare

I love her smile--she looks the picture of contentment!

Bonnie