PDA

View Full Version : Q abt water fountains

ensoul
February 27th 08, 11:33 PM
Do you think cats really need them? Is just hype as in getting pet
ppl to buy useless thinks like all those fancy dog outfits that have
real jeweled collars

or is there really a need for them? My guys share a water bowl but
food dishes are separate and they drink out of the tiolet. I keep the
seat down for 24 hrs after cleaning it

I used to have one and they loved it but I had big problem getting
filters for it, gave it to my daughter and I got a different model,
globe shaped...was rated high on amazon but awful to use, akward,
noisey, water every where

lynn

I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, because I'm not myself, you see.
~Lewis Carroll

February 28th 08, 02:28 AM
In article <[email protected]
8g2000hse.googlegroups.com>, says...
> Do you think cats really need them? Is just hype as in getting pet
> ppl to buy useless thinks like all those fancy dog outfits that have
> real jeweled collars
>
> or is there really a need for them? My guys share a water bowl but
> food dishes are separate and they drink out of the tiolet. I keep the
> seat down for 24 hrs after cleaning it
>
> I used to have one and they loved it but I had big problem getting
> filters for it, gave it to my daughter and I got a different model,
> globe shaped...was rated high on amazon but awful to use, akward,
> noisey, water every where
>
> lynn
>

> I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, because I'm not myself, you see.
> ~Lewis Carroll

I just stopped using the filters. Every day I clean the gunk off the
inlet on the pump and everything runs fine.