PDA

View Full Version : Pictures

CatNipped[_2_]
February 29th 08, 08:32 PM
Cyber, there are some cute close-ups of Jessie here...

Demi: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi21/

Jessie: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie23/

Sammy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy35/

Ozzy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy4/

Archer: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Archer3/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

February 29th 08, 09:11 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> Cyber, there are some cute close-ups of Jessie here...
>
> Demi: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi21/

Wow, Demi really is other-worldly beautiful.

February 29th 08, 09:12 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote
> Jessie: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie23/
>
> Sammy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy35/

Numbers 3, 4, and the last four or five are my favorite. She is
such a little doll!

CatNipped[_2_]
February 29th 08, 11:27 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message
.. .

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> Cyber, there are some cute close-ups of Jessie here...
>>
>> Demi: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi21/
>>

> Wow, Demi really is other-worldly beautiful.

She really is. It's a shame Sammy messed up her ear like that, but even
that doesn't detract all that much from her etherealness! ;> It's hard to
believe she was once a little oil-soaked scraggly ball of fluff (we thought
she was a white and black cat, didn't know till after we bathed her that she
was all white)!

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
February 29th 08, 11:28 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote
>> Jessie: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie23/
>>
>> Sammy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy35/
>>

> Numbers 3, 4, and the last four or five are my favorite. She is
> such a little doll!

Jessie acts just like she looks - she's a little clown (hell on wheels still
at age 8.5)!

Hugs,

CatNipped

March 1st 08, 04:49 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote

> She really is. It's a shame Sammy messed up her ear like that, but even
> that doesn't detract all that much from her etherealness! ;>

What happened with her ear? (And btw, I did not notice it until
you mentioned it, your shots were very artful.

cybercat
March 1st 08, 04:50 AM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "CatNipped" > wrote
>>> Jessie: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie23/
>>>
>>> Sammy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy35/
>>>

>> Numbers 3, 4, and the last four or five are my favorite. She is
>> such a little doll!
>
> Jessie acts just like she looks - she's a little clown (hell on wheels
> still at age 8.5)!
>
> Hugs,

She and Gracie would have a blast. :)

CatNipped[_2_]
March 1st 08, 02:38 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote
>>
>> She really is. It's a shame Sammy messed up her ear like that, but even
>> that doesn't detract all that much from her etherealness! ;>
>
> What happened with her ear? (And btw, I did not notice it until
> you mentioned it, your shots were very artful.

;> I try to get her good side for her.

That's from Sammy bapping her on her ear and causing a hematoma (it filled
like a balloon with blood from a broken blood vessel). The vet said we
could have it aspirated with a needle, but that might let in infection and
it would likely fill back up anyway and would lead to a "cauliflower ear";
or we could do surgery to remove it, but that also could lead to infection,
and she'd have a "cauliflower ear"; or we could just leave it alone and it
would eventually go down, but cause her to have a "cauliflower ear". We
went with just leaving it alone since any course would have ended up the
same and she's terrified of everything. Taking her to the vet for it would
have been a major emotional trauma plus the physical danger of infection.

Hugs,

CatNipped

CatNipped[_2_]
March 1st 08, 02:39 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "CatNipped" > wrote

>>> Numbers 3, 4, and the last four or five are my favorite. She is
>>> such a little doll!
>>
>> Jessie acts just like she looks - she's a little clown (hell on wheels
>> still at age 8.5)!
>>
>> Hugs,
>>

> She and Gracie would have a blast. :)

Yep - there's a reason her nickname is Jet-Ski! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

cybercat
March 1st 08, 05:34 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote
> That's from Sammy bapping her on her ear and causing a hematoma (it filled
> like a balloon with blood from a broken blood vessel).

Thanks, CN, I recalled this but forgot it was Demi.

CatNipped[_2_]
March 1st 08, 06:46 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote
>> That's from Sammy bapping her on her ear and causing a hematoma (it
>> filled like a balloon with blood from a broken blood vessel).
>
> Thanks, CN, I recalled this but forgot it was Demi.

It's just ironic that of all my cats, my little scaredy cat Demi would be
the one with the "boxer's ear"! ;>

Hugs,

CatNipped

cybercat
March 1st 08, 07:37 PM
"CatNipped" > wrote in message
> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>
>> "CatNipped" > wrote
>>> That's from Sammy bapping her on her ear and causing a hematoma (it
>>> filled like a balloon with blood from a broken blood vessel).
>>
>> Thanks, CN, I recalled this but forgot it was Demi.
>
> It's just ironic that of all my cats, my little scaredy cat Demi would be
> the one with the "boxer's ear"! ;>

It does not detract from her beauty one bit.

CatNipped[_2_]
March 1st 08, 10:05 PM
"cybercat" > wrote in message

> "CatNipped" > wrote in message
>> "cybercat" > wrote in message
>>>
>>> "CatNipped" > wrote
>>>
>>> Thanks, CN, I recalled this but forgot it was Demi.
>>
>> It's just ironic that of all my cats, my little scaredy cat Demi would
>> be the one with the "boxer's ear"! ;>
>>
> It does not detract from her beauty one bit.

Nope, just gives her "character" - which is on of the assets of growing old
(can you believe she's going to be 10 years old this September??!)

Hugs,

CatNipped

zob
March 6th 08, 05:13 AM
On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:32:20 -0600, "CatNipped"
> wrote:

>Cyber, there are some cute close-ups of Jessie here...
>
>Demi: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi21/
>
>Jessie: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie23/
>
>Sammy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy35/
>
>Ozzy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy4/
>
>Archer: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Archer3/

All of your babies are so adorable!

Zob

-----
Tact is for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic

CatNipped[_2_]
March 6th 08, 02:29 PM
"zob" <[email protected] cox.net> wrote in message
> On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 14:32:20 -0600, "CatNipped"
> > wrote:
>
>>Cyber, there are some cute close-ups of Jessie here...
>>
>>Demi: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi21/
>>
>>Jessie: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie23/
>>
>>Sammy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy35/
>>
>>Ozzy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy4/
>>
>>Archer: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Archer3/
>

> All of your babies are so adorable!
>
> Zob

Thank you! You have two cuties yourself, Zob - why don't you post their
pictures or videos here, we love to see pictures of our favorite animal!

Hugs,

CatNipped