PDA

View Full Version : Furminator is great!

ensoul
March 1st 08, 09:55 PM
a friend had let me borrow a rip off model of it, wasn't impressed...I
odered the real thing...wow! what a difference! Thank you...I also
got the waterless deshedder you spray it on but I'm going to warm some
in abowl and use rag and then put on them after using the furminator

Thanks again!

Lynn

I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, because I'm not myself, you see.
~Lewis Carroll

Rene S.
March 4th 08, 09:38 PM
The Furminator is a wonderful product. I usually don't say this about
a brush, but it really works. Keep using it regularly and you'll
notice a significant decrease in the amount of shedding.