PDA

View Full Version : Isis Celebrates 10th Birthday

Cat Protector
March 4th 08, 05:16 PM
Isis Celebrates 10th Birthday

She helped create the very first radio station for cats and proved to humans
that felines do know good music when they hear it. This Wednesday March 5th,
join Cat Galaxy as we celebrate Isis's birthday with a very special live
broadcast called 10 Years Of Isis this Wednesday beginning at 7pm (6pm
Pacific, 8pm Central, 9pm Eastern). The broadcast will not only feature good
music but we'll also feature stories about Isis and maybe have a few other
surprises. We hope you can tune in for this very special show. Meow!

Cat Protector
March 4th 08, 05:17 PM
Cat Galaxy can be found at www.catgalaxymedia.com.