PDA

View Full Version : Max & Butterball

mc
March 5th 08, 05:43 AM
Hey Everyone,

Just a note to thank everyone for your help and good wishes. Max got
his stitches out on Monday (two weeks from the date of the surgery)
and is doing really well.

He has been using his litter box, as has always been the norm for him
except during this difficult time... and now, even if a behavioral
issue does show up, I feel much more confident about dealing with it
thanks to all of you guys help!

I finally got around today to taking pictures of him and my other cat,
Butterball, an orange tabby.

Hope you enjoy and again, THANKS so much for all of your very good
advice and care :-)

Max is really my big baby! He is a sweaty! I will be adding pictures
as I can :-)

Here goes (you may have to copy and paste):

Max: http://community.webshots.com/album/562689414ynnAXg

Butterball: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562689408JNjSYt

Hope you can check out the close-ups ;-)

Thanks again for everything :-)
Melissa

March 5th 08, 07:51 AM
In article <451d7038-6e87-4d19-a843-cda8f3477938
@m34g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>, says...
> Hey Everyone,
>
> Just a note to thank everyone for your help and good wishes. Max got
> his stitches out on Monday (two weeks from the date of the surgery)
> and is doing really well.
>
> He has been using his litter box, as has always been the norm for him
> except during this difficult time... and now, even if a behavioral
> issue does show up, I feel much more confident about dealing with it
> thanks to all of you guys help!
>
> I finally got around today to taking pictures of him and my other cat,
> Butterball, an orange tabby.
>
> Hope you enjoy and again, THANKS so much for all of your very good
> advice and care :-)
>
> Max is really my big baby! He is a sweaty! I will be adding pictures
> as I can :-)
>
> Here goes (you may have to copy and paste):
>
> Max: http://community.webshots.com/album/562689414ynnAXg

Oh Max is a character! Cats that sleep on their backs always are.

> Butterball: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/562689408JNjSYt

Butterball looks very similar to our Angie, except in Angie's case her
coat is a bit more blonde than orange.

mc
March 5th 08, 03:01 PM
You are right about Max... he is a character! LOL :-) He does, he has
a lot of personality... ;-)

Thanks ;-)

blkcatgal
March 6th 08, 04:43 AM
Your cats are a couple of cuties. Glad to hear Max is doing much better.

S.
---