March 7th 08, 06:20 PM
I thought you all might enjoy this.

www.kpho.com/video/15524648/index.html?taf=pho

mariib via CatKB.com
March 7th 08, 10:38 PM
Cat Protector wrote:
>I thought you all might enjoy this.
>
>www.kpho.com/video/15524648/index.html?taf=pho

Great music, nice variety - I don't know about my cats, but I'm enjoying !
M.

Cat Protector
March 8th 08, 02:32 AM
Thanks and enjoy.

"mariib via CatKB.com" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Great music, nice variety - I don't know about my cats, but I'm enjoying !
> M.

Candace
March 8th 08, 10:12 PM
On Mar 7, 11:20*am, "Cat Protector" > wrote:
> I thought you all might enjoy this.
>
> www.kpho.com/video/15524648/index.html?taf=pho

Cool, CP. Those anchors are just too funny. I seldom watch channel 5
news so I would have missed that. Congratulations.

Candace

Cat Protector
March 8th 08, 11:00 PM
Thanks. The morning show made Icarus look like the resident bad boy but I
knew it was all in fun. He's really sweet.