PDA

View Full Version : Re: I think my cat has a health problem can anyone help?

---MIKE---
March 10th 08, 10:25 PM
Troll?

---MIKE---
>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
>> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

balikitty
March 11th 08, 01:34 AM
On Mar 10, 7:11*pm, "cindys" > wrote:
> "---MIKE---" > wrote in message

> Troll?
>
> -------
> I'm thinkin'
> Best regards,
> ---Cindy S.

What do you mean really big? Is it puffy, like with air? Has she been
spayed? Im sure youve already went over the pregnancy part. Let me
know if her tummy is puffy or not, we will go from there., You can
respond to me at my email address, or on this group, I will get it if
you go through the group, I have an alert set.

kraut
March 11th 08, 02:23 AM
TROLL !!!!

>Troll?
>

> ---MIKE---
>>>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
> >> (44 15' N - Elevation 1580')

mc
March 11th 08, 03:26 AM
Maybe a troll, maybe not...

This person has not shared nearly enough information to give anyone
with a reasonable knowledge of cat health issues enough to go on.
Gestation for cats is 90 days +++, four months is way beyond this.

An extended belly could be cause of many health issues... But for four
mohths? Why would someone write as late as now???

Something is most certainly amiss with this post...

balikitty
March 11th 08, 06:41 PM
On Mar 10, 11:26*pm, mc > wrote:
> Maybe a troll, maybe not...
>
> This person has not shared nearly enough information to give anyone
> with a reasonable knowledge of cat health issues enough to go on.
> Gestation for cats is 90 days +++, four months is way beyond this.
>
> An extended belly could be cause of many health issues... But for four
> mohths? Why would someone write as late as now???
>
> Something is most certainly amiss with this post...

Have no idea. I contacted this person by email and offered help. no
response. feline infectious perotinitus (dry version) will show up
like this. Or, could be parasites. Hard to dx over net. lol. I havent
been in this group long, so I wouldnt know if she is a regular or not.
I didnt look at her history either. Maybe she is at the vet by now.
hopefully. I had an elderly lady bring a cat in with a very swollen
abdomen, had been spayed. Cat was 1 and half years old. And her
stomach was very big. She was fat. She hadnt taken her off kitten
chow! That one was pretty simple.

Phil P.
March 12th 08, 08:34 AM
"---MIKE---" > wrote in message
>Troll?

I hope s/he is a troll- otherwise its a scary post to read a few hours
before adoptions!

Phil

Phil P.
March 12th 08, 08:37 AM
"balikitty" > wrote in message
On Mar 10, 11:26 pm, mc > wrote:
> Maybe a troll, maybe not...
>
> This person has not shared nearly enough information to give anyone
> with a reasonable knowledge of cat health issues enough to go on.
> Gestation for cats is 90 days +++, four months is way beyond this.
>
> An extended belly could be cause of many health issues... But for four
> mohths? Why would someone write as late as now???
>
> Something is most certainly amiss with this post...

Have no idea. I contacted this person by email and offered help. no
response. feline infectious perotinitus (dry version) will show up
like this.

Actually, its the wet form (effusive) of FIP that distends the abdomen.

hth,

Phil