Reply to:
Date: 2008-03-14, 8:40AM EDT

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburghtrib/news/s_557259.html

Location: Allegheny County, PA

Outsider
March 15th 08, 10:20 PM
"Matthew" > wrote in
:

> No you got it wrong this is what happens when a sicko lets people
> think she is doing a good thing

It is funny you word it the way you did. For many people you only need to
LET them believe what they want to beleive. They had shelters dropping
animals off. You don't think any of those had the skillset needed to see
what was really going on? I would _love_ to see a list of _those_ shelters
also. I would like to ask a few hard questions. But there I go, being
negative again...

Andy

Missy
March 18th 08, 04:04 AM
On Mar 15, 6:20*pm, outsider > wrote:
> "Matthew" > wrote :
>
> > No you got it wrong this is what happens when a sicko lets people
> > think she is doing a good thing
>
> It is funny you word it the way you did. *For many people you only need to
> LET them believe what they want to beleive. *They had shelters dropping
> animals off. *You don't think any of those had the skillset needed to see
> what was really going on? *I would _love_ to see a list of _those_ shelters
> also. *I would like to ask a few hard questions. *But there I go, being
> negative again...
>
> Andy

There are very differing views on this topic. May believe that Lin was
no less than a saint and she was set up horribly and different news
sources are reporting statements that contradict one another. I never
met her personally, but I do have friends that swear she only had the
animals in mind. With vets and other rescues and vets sending her
animals, you would think that they knew the conditions of the ranch.
They brought people in from Philly because they didn't trust area vets
and shelters, something more is at work here, and it stinks of
politics.