PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ever used a cat stair?

March 18th 08, 10:20 PM
Do you recommend any high quality ones?

MaryL
March 19th 08, 02:01 PM
> wrote in message
> Do you recommend any high quality ones?

I have never used one, but Drs. Foster and Smith have some that look very
nice. Everything I have bought from them has been good quality. (I looked
carefully at their cat stairs when I was making arrangements to adopt Duffy.
He is blind, and I (incorrectly) thought that I would need to make special
arrangements for him. I soon learned that he can do *anything* on his own.
He loves to climb, and cat stairs simply were not needed.)

MaryL

Photos of Duffy and Holly: >'o'<
Duffy: http://tinyurl.com/cslwf
Holly: http://tinyurl.com/9t68o