PDA

View Full Version : Reward offered in brutal massacre of feral cats

Cat Protector
March 19th 08, 04:13 PM
Truly a despicable and disgusting act against cats!

http://www.pressargus.com/articles/2008/03/19/news/news04.txt

mc
March 20th 08, 12:16 AM
On Mar 19, 4:36 pm, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Cat Protector" > wrote in message

> > Truly a despicable and disgusting act against cats!
>
> >http://www.pressargus.com/articles/2008/03/19/news/news04.txt
>
> POS like this truly deserved to be castrated than beaten to a inch of their
> life than allowed to heal than do it again till they die a slow agonizing
> long death

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope they get the people who did this and
make an example of them!

Maybe you are right Matthew, they should be given the same treatment
they gave those defenseless cats.

Baldoni[_8_]
March 20th 08, 11:36 AM
Matthew has brought this to us :
> "mc" > wrote in message

>>> POS like this truly deserved to be castrated than beaten to a inch of
>>> their
>>> life than allowed to heal than do it again till they die a slow agonizing
>>> long death
>>

>> I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hope they get the people who did this and
>> make an example of them!
>>
>> Maybe you are right Matthew, they should be given the same treatment
>> they gave those defenseless cats.
>

> 3 things I truly hate in this world
>
> animal abuser, child molester and a woman beater

I always ket it in my mind that the type of person who does something
like this is capable of harming humans including acts of murder.

I have known of an instance when in the forces that wild dogs had to be
culled but that was deemed necessary and was an order.

--
Count Baldoni

mc
March 20th 08, 05:48 PM
On Mar 20, 11:36 am, "Matthew" > wrote:
> "Baldoni" > wrote in message

Studies have been done that would agree with you... it is far more
likely that a person who abuses animals will also abuse people.