PDA

View Full Version : Cat Acrobatics!

chatnoir
March 24th 08, 01:10 AM
I have a cat that likes to do some acrobatics! It climbs to the top
level of the cat tower! It leans over and grabs the underside of the
top shelf of the cat tower and swings down! I have a cord that
attaches the tower to the wall. The cat swings down to this while
grabbing to the underside of the cat tower and goes over to the other
side of the cord! Sometimes it does not get all the way onver and
stays on the same side! Seems to like this! It there any cat gym out
there for sale that incorporates such a need in cats?